Rumour Adelaide Crows camp

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
There were elements of the camp where we deliberately through a little bit of confusion into it,” Adelaide chief executive Andrew Fagan told AFL Nation recently.

Ok interesting story but ffs its threw

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
My sources have secretly filmed proceedings

1343-8-lagu-nominasi-grammy-awards-2015-yang-cocok-jadi-playlist-valentine.gif

Naturally Crows supporters are actively giving their players s**t over this. It really is no wonder no one wants to play for them and heads home at the first opportunity. Disgraceful attitude.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Naturally Crows supporters are actively giving their players s**t over this. It really is no wonder no one wants to play for them and heads home at the first opportunity. Disgraceful attitude.
Gotta own it before the trolls do

donkeypunchd

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bookmarked for the education of the next Crows flog to mention our preseason camp. ‘Mentally fragile’ indeed

nerRADIAN

Team Captain
Oct 20, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide

If you cave in on grand final day after beating richmond easily in the regular season, it suggests some kind of mental fragility. I'm glad the club are trying to weed these types out, otherwise you end up in the same situation or recruiting Jack Watts.

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you cave in on grand final day after beating richmond easily in the regular season, it suggests some kind of mental fragility. I'm glad the club are trying to weed these types out, otherwise you end up in the same situation or recruiting Jack Watts.

Speaking of mentally fragile types. Why is Tex still your captain?

Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
I remember once in primary school we had a bunch of guys show up and put on a breakdance show, then they were like 'come to this function hall at 6pm tonight and watch more!' - me, loving breakdancing, got my mum to take me, during the show they did no breakdancing, just tried to indoctrinate us into some lame ass church.

In short, AFL players should be sent to breakdancing camps as off season training.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide

Naturally Port posters seeing an opportunity to give the Crows a kick jump in taking whatever side is the opposite side to the Crows side. Have you not read your own board calling out your own players for everything and anything? Hypocrite.

Back