Universal Love Adelaide Crows Folklore

Remove this Banner Ad

Any of these moments for 2017?

I'd argue that the win against the Cats should go in, something we haven't done in a few years and potentially a sign of things to come?

Also feel like the Gibbs drama/'organic growth' deserves a mention

That, then we led West Coast at half time of the Prelim and Biglands did his knee. FFS, some things just are not meant to be.

I always thought maybe it was footy karma for snatching the flags we did and then calling the Power chokers in the early 2000's.

Adding to this, a couple of years ago, Adelaide played West Coast at Adelaide Oval on a Sunday arvo.

I got sick that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A superman logo should be photoshopped onto his chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already kinda done (and it's all Danoz's fault)
122373_f7e5b161e8e72180b42213f9b41dbe36.jpg

All the talk regarding Sloane being concussed (Rd 17) and shouldn't front up 6 days after for the big match against Geelong (Rd 18). Especially when his form has been "ain't good" for 1 month prior to the concussion.
Then comes out and pulls out a BOG! OMG!

Any of these moments for 2017?

I'd argue that the win against the Cats should go in, something we haven't done in a few years and potentially a sign of things to come?

Also feel like the Gibbs drama/'organic growth' deserves a mention
Greenwood might deserve a mention. Not often someone comes in to an AFL side as easily and effectively as he did. Not to mention the whole different sport thing.

First real game under new coach. Tex's first game as captain. The golden sunshine of Easter Sunday. We destroy North Melbourne. Tex dominates and kicks six goals. His hapless opponent rips Tex's guernsey off, much to the amusement of everyone and titillation of the ladies.

What a day.

The Ayers "switch up" - Roo to full foward.
NC's first game - team loses by 142 points to Brisbane. "now we do it my way", takes us from last to league domination. Finals fail.
Neil craig and the bikes. Also invented the full field "zone" and the mega rotation policy.
The Crowbots.
Being the #1 club pillaged by free agency. :(
What game was it we kept freo to 1 goal?

Trent Ormond-Allen in the ruck against the Saints out a Waverley was another master-stroke (can't recall the year...think it was Blight again). From memory we won 15.9 to 9.12 or similar....
s**t yeah!
Eddie passing to Truck for Truck's final kick and goal as a Crow.
Doube s**t YEAH!
Shaun Rehn taking the bandage off his knee
Triple s**t yeah!

Whilst it was a game we were meant to win, Tex vs Freo in 2012. Goal on the boundary at HT
His 5 goals were epic. Especially after his awful start.

He has a few though. His EF v dogs run down the wing and pasd to Eddie.

That turn and kick against the Power this year, the pass to Eddie in the dying minutes against Sydney.

6-0 start and everyone was singing praises....then we turned up with the stinkiest of stinkers being goaless against the Roos, and them having 10 goals against us in the first quarter. Footy's a funny game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back