Universal Love Adelaide Crows Folklore

Remove this Banner Ad

First real game under new coach. Tex's first game as captain. The golden sunshine of Easter Sunday. We destroy North Melbourne. Tex dominates and kicks six goals. His hapless opponent rips Tex's guernsey off, much to the amusement of everyone and titillation of the ladies.

What a day.

Further to that. The little girl in the picture was excited all week but got stage fright once she got into the rooms and said she was too scared to run out. Tex took her aside and spoke to her for a few minute and all of a sudden she was keen to run out again. What a guy.

His 5 goals were epic. Especially after his awful start.

He has a few though. His EF v dogs run down the wing and pasd to Eddie.

That turn and kick against the Power this year, the pass to Eddie in the dying minutes against Sydney.
Uuuuuuuuuh pass to Charles.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Your wish is my command.
bs8hkbb.png

Nice work. He should be allowed to wear that in "Superhero Round" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you hate Rowey, you have to love this. The last 3 minutes of the Crows v Kangaroos, round 9 2013

Couldn't believe it. I was watching this with the Crows supporters group at the Cas club in Darwin, cracked the shits about 5 mins into the 4 quarter when they kicked a goal on us we must have been 4 goals down and looked to be gone for all money.
Got home and checked how much we'd lost by. * me, what a goose I felt.

Couldn't believe it. I was watching this with the Crows supporters group at the Cas club in Darwin, cracked the shits about 5 mins into the 4 quarter when they kicked a goal on us we must have been 4 goals down and looked to be gone for all money.
Got home and checked how much we'd lost by. **** me, what a goose I felt.
I reckon I turned the TV off about the same time and missed the epic ending. It taught me to never ever do it again. Even when I watch the replay now I always think we will run out of time! :)

I watched it to the end, couldn't believe it. I went crazy when Petrenko goaled.

This crazy win still couldn't save our season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if you hate Rowey, you have to love this. The last 3 minutes of the Crows v Kangaroos, round 9 2013

I'll never forget the look on Campo's face when Pets kicks that goal. What an amazing game.

So no real change then.

Did you see him going apeshit at Daw the other day. It looked like Majak was just listening to music, no real acknowledgement from him. I expect the players have heard the ranting many times before and it has no power now.

I reckon I turned the TV off about the same time and missed the epic ending. It taught me to never ever do it again. Even when I watch the replay now I always think we will run out of time! :)

Lesson learnt?

Lesson learnt?
Ha ha
Had us well and truly written off today but watched to the end. Thought we were looking good at 3 1/4 time, but then they get 3 in a row. Fmd amazing finish.
Love this game sometimes.

Daniel Wells could have been a Crow
Would have been too if Carlton had their pick stripped in that short period between the Johnson and Carey trades.

Anyone have AA on ?? Rosie would have exploded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back