Adelaide Crows Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

JunX

Senior List
Sep 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hey everyone, Im a collector of Adelaide crows Memorabilia. Just wondering if people know some good places in SA or online to buy some. I have cleaned out ebay of what they have to offer and would like a few more pieces. Seems Ricciuto is a common player to have signature items released. Would like some other retired players signed things. Any ideas? Or anyone looking at selling any? Also, what do people have if any? So I know what else to keep my eye out for. I already have

Andrew Mcleod "Medals Of Honour signature" Limited Edition of 250
Andrew Mcleod "200 games signature guernsey" Limited edition of 50
Tony Modra "Adelaide Legend signature" Limited Edition of 200
Mark Ricciuto "Extraordinary Career Signature" Limited Edition of 200
Mark Ricciuto "Pride Of SA Signature guernsey inc replica prem + brownlow medals" Limited Edition of 100
1997 Grand Final photo of the final siren at MCG
1998 Grand Final photo of the final siren at MCG
Team of the Decade artists print limited edition of 500
Mark Ricciuto "Evolution Of A Champion" Limited Edition Of 1000

Any help appreciated.

So you didn't buy one of those Mark Riccuito doors?? That was one of the most random things they could've thought of! haha.

I have a 1998 VCR copy of the grand final with Bickley's and Carrey's signature on the jacket

I want Blight's and Pagan's as well.

And then maybe if I get them. Ill get McLeod's

I have a 1998 VCR copy of the grand final with Bickley's and Carrey's signature on the jacket

I want Blight's and Pagan's as well.

And then maybe if I get them. Ill get McLeod's

I have a VCR copy of the 97 GF taped straight off channel 7 - beat that.

I have 1 unworn Adelaide Crows 1993 Grand Finalist official AFL T-Shirt hanging in my waredrobe. I have no idea why I have kept it, I bought it in the Queen Victoria Market on morning of the match against Essendon. They were selling them earlier than they were supposed to and they had the Carlton ones (who were already in the GF) and were selling Essendon ones and Adelaide ones before they were obviously supposed to.

I have 1 unworn Adelaide Crows 1993 Grand Finalist official AFL T-Shirt hanging in my waredrobe. I have no idea why I have kept it, I bought it in the Queen Victoria Market on morning of the match against Essendon. They were selling them earlier than they were supposed to and they had the Carlton ones (who were already in the GF) and were selling Essendon ones and Adelaide ones before they were obviously supposed to.

Reminds me of a story my mate has he was in Melbourne the day after the 98 GF and some two dollar shop was selling North Melbourne 98 Premiers T shirts, so some of his basketball team he was over with bought a few went to the middle of the road in the middle of Melbourne and burnt them all! :thumbsu:

Steer clear of the damn can't remember the name but Legends of something they have a shop in TTP, total rip off.

Yeah, they are HUGE rip offs. I saw the same Mark Ricciuto signed jumper with replica medals as I have in there for $1795, I got mine from an online store through ebay for less than half that price!!

I have a Van Berlo match worn guernsey from heritage round a few years back (the one with the shield with all sanfl team colours on it) with Authenticity letter from Matty Robran! Might be interested in selling...

Also have a 1997 premiership t-shirt signed by the whole team, Malcolm Blight and Darel Hart..... Not for sale!

Edit: turns out the VB jumper is not match worn..... Just an allocated jumper... but still ok, just need VB to lead us to glory :)

I have three heritage jumpers from 2004 to 2006, all signed by the teams that played in them. I got all the siggies myself by going to multiple training sessions.

I'm probably going to part with one or two of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have tony halls long sleeve woollen guernsey with the collar (from 94/95?), bassetts red training guernsey from 1998, kenny macs matchworn away guernsey from 1999 (red numbers on the back), reillys match worn home guernsey from 2008... as well as a signed yellow training guernsey from 2003. i just need a "black" fila one from 2002 with the fat numbers. for some stupid reason i cant help getting them.

Thought i'd revive this thread. I just started collecting match worn jumpers last year and have become addicted. I am collecting mostly Adelaide but also stars from other cubs. I'll post my brief Crows collection as it stands.

AdelaideJarman00.jpg

AdelaideGoodwin08.jpg

Adelaide2010Dangerfield.jpg

Adelaide2011Thompson.jpg

If anyone has any match worn jumpers they no longer want, shoot me a PM. Would love to see what else is out there as well, I know a few of you have some really great stuff.

Sorry to bump guys.

If anyone has or knows somebody that has a 1991 ADE match-worn guernsey with a COA from the club, please PM me.

Am a collector of guernseys and would love to add one to my collection. Willing to offer plenty of $$$.

Thanks and good-luck for the rest of the season. Looking good thus far. :thumbsu:

What do you guys think Mark Ricciuto's 2003 brownlow year signed and framed boots in frame with signed print would be worth on the open market? FYI plenty of photos online of roo in 03 wearing said boots

What do you guys think Mark Ricciuto's 2003 brownlow year signed and framed boots in frame with signed print would be worth on the open market? FYI plenty of photos online of roo in 03 wearing said boots

start an auction at $1 and you'll find out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back