AFL Club
Adelaide

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Thought I post this in here. Been collecting AFL Records for awhile now and wondering if anyone here have the 2012 Adelaide vs Fremantle Semi Final Footy Record lying around? I'm keen to buy this as it is elusive.
Looks like this:
upload_2015-6-18_14-23-57.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
bumparoonie

i have a tony modra signed picture of him having a kick for goal. it says MODRA at the top in yellow lettering with red around it and a blue shadow. my dad got it signed for me when i was about 3 i think. will always love it with it's old afl logo licensed product thing in the bottom right.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I have a Guernsey signed by the 2012 team and a Tyson Edwards 300th game commemorative coin.
They belonged to my Dad who has now passed away, I don't follow football so was hoping someone could give me a rough price on what they would be worth?
Can post pics if needed.

Dean1

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have a Guernsey signed by the 2012 team and a Tyson Edwards 300th game commemorative coin.
They belonged to my Dad who has now passed away, I don't follow football so was hoping someone could give me a rough price on what they would be worth?
Can post pics if needed.
Seen the 300 game coins sold for about 50 if in the box still. Signed guernsey depends if framed or not

crowsontv

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have all the year books and all the gold members badges 1998 - .
Wonder if anyone has a full set of silver and bronze badges. Also
the limited leather bound edition of the book " a decade of the crows"
Signed by the first three captains. I had the 91 and 92 members badges before they combined them with the season tickets. These went upto 95 I think. My most treasured is my scarf which I wore
to the grand finals and hung out last weekend. I'll never part with this.

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi. Thanks.
The guernsey was my dads retirement gift from his work. It is signed back and front but is not framed.
id say not worth a whole lot

$250/$300? obviously worth more if framed, then probably $500-$700 but also the fact it is singed front and back means it can't even really be framed for display.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I have two prized possessions

1. 97,98 framed gurnseys signed by Chris mcderment and Tony McGuinness.

2. Worn gurnsey of Chris mcderment with his and tony McGinness signatures along with a 1991 ball signed by the entire team From their first ever match against hawthorn.

Deep

Genius on Drugs
AFL Club
Geelong
Just wondering what would an Adelaide Crows 2017 football be worth which comes with the certificate of authenticity and the signatures of your squad?

Won it via some email raffle your club sent me about a month ago as I'm a GA member for both SA sides individually.

dogs105

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just wondering what would an Adelaide Crows 2017 football be worth which comes with the certificate of authenticity and the signatures of your squad?

Won it via some email raffle your club sent me about a month ago as I'm a GA member for both SA sides individually.
Probs around $50. Check similar stuff on eBay

1991firstgamer

Senior List
Suspended
AFL Club
Adelaide
If anyone has a printable file of the 2017 Year Book preferably in PDF format i would certainly like a copy....................Cheers

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom