Adelaide Crows New Logo Poll

Remove this Banner Ad

It's growing on me too, but that feminine eye and exaggerated beak still bother me. The text as well. I had a spare minute at work, so I made some subtle changes.

293zyva.jpg

Hmm...

so much better without the crap text. The logo itself reminds me of Atlanta Hawks logo (below) for some reason! Well it is a very American logo which tend to not use Shield logos.

438px-Atlanta_Hawks_logo.svg.png

Now this thing looks fierce. It makes the Crows 'fiercer' logo look like a stuffed kids toy

Things I don't like about it (including some I agree with from above):

1. It's a flat out ripoff of the Baltimore Ravens(?) logo. Not unique or original.
2. The text is "Nintendo DS" (thank kaij10 for a good choice of words).
3. The eye is feminine - looks like it's wearing mascara FFS.
4. In general, it says "American sports franchise" and not "Australian football club".

Things I like about it:

1. It is not, apparently, replacing the official club logo - just a merchandise thing and for the away jumper, as I understand it. So OK, whatever, as long as we can still buy polos and suchlike with the official club logo as an alternative. Sorry but I'm 52 and I'm NOT wearing a shirt with that thing on it :p

Which brings me to my biggest worry: That we're going to end up with an abomination of an away jumper like Hawthorn's or Port's. I can deal with white (I think Freo's and Carlton's are good) but only with a strong, simple, logo-based design - not some cartoon.

It's the possibility of the awful away jumper that bothers me the most.

I'd consider myself very open-minded to any changes and the kind of person they'd be looking at appealing to, but it sucks, plain and simple.

same

im not revolted at it anymore, it's just getting the meh response out of me. Nothing bad or good about it.

by round 1 next year I may actually like it
i may think differently if it's splattered all over a white away guernsey next year - hawks style.....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think that's a bad effort actually however there is no white in our club colours and i see no reason why there should be white in our jumper.

there is no white in Hawthorn's colours either. white is an obvious choice as you can easily add your own colours to it. It just needs to be done right

I voted undecided. I think it depends how it is used.
I think it depends on whether we win games.

If we go well next year then no one will care about the logo or the away guernsey.

If we lose matches then suddenly these things become 'curses' that we must get rid of.

Nup - it's revolting. Looks like somethin Port would try to pull off. Get rid of it before it's on anything permanant.

The logo needs the whole of the actual Crow on it - looks like an eagle or hawk - and it's totally the wrong blue - we are navy blue not some faggy royally blue.

Modernization or Americanization? Next thing the Crows (doesn't even look like a Crow) will be wearing BLING on the field.

Will their slogan change too? "The Team for All Bogans"..

Makes me want to tuck my pants into my ugg boots.

Worst Logo in the NBL.. (It's an AFL Logo? You're kidding?)

GET RID OF IT!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back