Review Adelaide Crows - the People's Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
To Adelaide Crows supporters (and players/staff who by chance may read this)

I, and many others, appreciate and thank the Adelaide Crows for providing us with beautiful, attacking, free flowing football in 2017 and before. You were the best team of the season no matter what results say. The team has come so far after losing coaches and star players year after year, smashing each draft with bargains such as Laird and Atkins. Congratulations on a terrific season, which may not have panned out the way you thought, the general football public appreciate your efforts. It's not easy to come back from half time after that first half fix. I don't care what anybody says regarding that, the first half was a fix. You like Sydney, are victims of the AFL's equalisation dream. * the grand final, Adelaide were the best team in 2017, and we all love you for it.

McGovern, Smith, Phil Walsh, Dean Bailey, brother Jacobs and all the other casualties involved in your great club all watched and are proud of what the football club has come together to achieve.

Best of luck in 2018. You've won the hearts of the football public in 2017.

Get stuffed. We went tall and talls couldnt win a single contest. Walker, Jenkins and Otten did nothing, and when you have 3 talls losing every contest that chucks a heap of pressure on the rest of the team.

I am supremely dissappointed in Walker.

℉ucking robbed. Umps killed Adelaide late 1st and second quarter.
Don't be so far king condescending.
Whilst there was some questionable decisions, Richmond were far better than anything we could muster; it wasn't the maggots fault.

Get stuffed. We went tall and talls couldnt win a single contest. Walker, Jenkins and Otten did nothing, and when you have 3 talls losing every contest that chucks a heap of pressure on the rest of the team.

I am supremely dissappointed in Walker.

He is the shell of the player we all thought he would be

If the early bullshit free kicks weren;t a big enough slap in the face, they made sure they slapped you again with the consolation stat-padding free kicks in the final term after the game was dusted.

AFL really is a popularity contest. It's a numbers business where they pander to all the feel good stories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the early bullshit free kicks weren;t a big enough slap in the face, they made sure they slapped you again with the consolation stat-padding free kicks in the final term after the game was dusted.

AFL really is a popularity contest. It's a numbers business where they pander to all the feel good stories.
My son asked ... so which team from Victoria is next on the list for "finally getting a premiership".

Melbourne, come on down in 2018.

My son asked ... so which team from Victoria is next on the list for "finally getting a premiership".

Melbourne, come on down in 2018.
Another team with the home ground advantage of the MCG, the AFL will only ever be anything but a tricked up VFL until the side that finishes the Minor Round the highest of the Grand Finalists gets what should be their right......to play on their home turf.

Its going to take about 8-9 months before the pain goes away, its does lessen in time. Crows were the best team all year, you have a great list and great culture and been through so much. Will see you in the finals next year. All the best to the players and supporters from another non Victorian.

Whilst there was some questionable decisions, Richmond were far better than anything we could muster; it wasn't the maggots fault.
Essendon fans are used to excuses. Condolences for the loss.

As a neutral fan too, I thought myself, that there were definitely a few very questionable frees to the tigers in that first half, at least two, maybe three, resulted in goals to them, indirectly at least. That gave the tiges loads of confidence, and took the steam outa the Crows somewhat. Granted, your third qtr was a shocker, terrible, woeful, the tiggers were far more desperate, wanted the ball more, and some of your guys looked plan spooked. Your backs tried hard, against huge odds, but your forwards were really poor, after being so dominant the whole season. The big Texan , a man mountain, needs to take a long hard look at his performance, Rance pantsed him badly, but the other forwards were poor too, like eddie and Charlie. Look, sadly you guys played your worst possible game, on the worst possible day of the year, it happens, GFs can be real shitty games at times, nothing goes to plan, and I would say only five of your players, truly had a redhot go yesterday. Anyway, I fully expect the tigger train to do a Doggies next season, they will go from chocoloates to boiled lollies, just as the dogs did, they got their fairytale flag, now the pressure is right on them next season, the hunter becomes the hunted, and they wont hack it, plus they wont have the dreamrun with injuries and suspensions, like this year, that only happens ONCE ! As for next season, we all start equal, so theres always next year, and go again. ! Cheers, anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back