Review Adelaide Crows - the People's Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

As a neutral fan too, I thought myself, that there were definitely a few very questionable frees to the tigers in that first half, at least two, maybe three, resulted in goals to them, indirectly at least. That gave the tiges loads of confidence, and took the steam outa the Crows somewhat. Granted, your third qtr was a shocker, terrible, woeful, the tiggers were far more desperate, wanted the ball more, and some of your guys looked plan spooked. Your backs tried hard, against huge odds, but your forwards were really poor, after being so dominant the whole season. The big Texan , a man mountain, needs to take a long hard look at his performance, Rance pantsed him badly, but the other forwards were poor too, like eddie and Charlie. Look, sadly you guys played your worst possible game, on the worst possible day of the year, it happens, GFs can be real shitty games at times, nothing goes to plan, and I would say only five of your players, truly had a redhot go yesterday. Anyway, I fully expect the tigger train to do a Doggies next season, they will go from chocoloates to boiled lollies, just as the dogs did, they got their fairytale flag, now the pressure is right on them next season, the hunter becomes the hunted, and they wont hack it, plus they wont have the dreamrun with injuries and suspensions, like this year, that only happens ONCE ! As for next season, we all start equal, so theres always next year, and go again. ! Cheers, anyway.
I refuse to use the umpires as a excuse as it will only 'enhance' the performances of those that played awful.
Just on Rance...he is like Walker very over rated.

The umpiring was disgusting in the first quarter but we did not play well on the day and injuries before the match and during hurt us. Our depth was tested and we didn't pass the test. Was a good season but our draw was not overly tough. Until we can consistently perform in melbourne against the top teams we will not be premiers. Onwards and upwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back