Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I wonder how Bryce Gibbs feels... spending his entire career at a bottom feeder club, then moving to a supposedly good team, only to be back in the exact same situation, when his previous club looks like it's about to take off into good places.

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Massive statement from the Pies this!
No way the Tiges can keep them out of the top 4 from here.
And that means an elimination final against the dogs....my nightmare scenario.

You’re not talking about O’Brien are you? He’s hardly young and hardly any good.
He's 23 and he's comfortably better than Sauce at this stage.

SuperSteele22

Premiership Player
Nov 6, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Massive statement from the Pies this!
No way the Tiges can keep them out of the top 4 from here.

And that means an elimination final against the dogs....my nightmare scenario.
You say that, but mark my words next week Pies v Bombers will be one hell of a scrap. You guys finish up against two interstate teams at home, albeit they’re both pretty handy opposition, but you guys have every opportunity. One thing’s for sure, I’m loving the little subplots that are developing late in the season.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
You had one job Adelaide, one job! Lol. Unlikely but this means we can stop drop out of top 4. Collingwood played well but Adelaide make em look like millionaires. F**k we really have to win tomorrow.

Better than Sauce isn’t saying much... I thought he was 25 so I’ll concede he is young for a ruckman. Too bad he can’t kick and has little football IQ.
He does have football IQ - it's always been one of his strengths.

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol, i don't think we will challenge, but you never know.

Really?

Pies will challenge...

Got some big names coming back - Moore, De Goey, Stevo.. on top of others that have recently come back - Adams, Elliot, Shaz.

We have some tricks up our sleeve - 1) Depth.. with all these injuries, it has given us a great amount of depth by playing all these other guys that normally wouldn't get a game. 2) The MCG where most finals in VIC are played is our home ground. 3) Things are very open with other clubs.... Geelong has fallen off a cliff, Brisbane are still young, could fade in finals, West Coast have been up and down all year, Richmond and GWS both have injury problems the same as us.... We are more than capable of challenging this year.

Back