Game Day Adelaide Crows v GWS, 7.20pm 7/9, Adelaide Oval - It's Time

Remove this Banner Ad

364523_nl.jpg

GAME DAY

WEATHER

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/sa/adelaide/north-adelaide/detailed-forecast

weather.PNG

So we're looking between 12-13 degrees, with a 10% chance of rain, and not terrible winds.

Nek minnit

N_lxet.gif

TEAMS

team.PNG

I always say, wanna know what time a sporting event is? Ask a bookie, they'll know when it starts.

Capturewh.PNG

Yup, 7.20

This is tonight's betting, so Sloane's absence has been factored into the prices: Adelaide clear favourite.

We're going to win this. It's going to be great. Get ready to scream your lungs out. I've got tomorrow and Friday off, so it's gonna be like this:

AnchoredLiquidGull-max-1mb.gif

Crows by 41

Won't be that long a day. :p

WE jump out 19-1....they make a run back into the game----we win going away in 4th.

GO YOU CROWS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily I'm doing SFA today so will catch a few hours sleep. Go to the gym. Maybe catch up with a mate. Get the keys to the new house today so will begin moving a few things. Hopefully tides me over to game time. :)

There's a Coles open at 4:30am?? Where?...or did you just break in and have a wander around?
Was driving around for a fair while looking for anything to be open to no avail. So had to google it. The one in Firle was the only one I think so had to drive all the way there. Left with 3 items in the end. o_O

Luckily I'm doing SFA today so will catch a few hours sleep. Go to the gym. Maybe catch up with a mate. Get the keys to the new house today so will begin moving a few things. Hopefully tides me over to game time. :)
Have just been through the whole new house shift. Oh yeah, I reckon you'll be able to keep yourself occupied. Maaaate, I haven't stopped since two weeks ago!

Anyhoo, a loss is unacceptable, unthinkable. We win this sans Rory Sloan, and win it well. Giants won't know what hit 'em!

Have just been through the whole new house shift. Oh yeah, I reckon you'll be able to keep yourself occupied. Maaaate, I haven't stopped since two weeks ago!

Anyhoo, a loss is unacceptable, unthinkable. We win this sans Rory Sloan, and win it well. Giants won't know what hit 'em!
The removalist is booked for tomorrow so can't do much until then. But tomorrow all hell breaks loose.:rainbow:

Hope to god we win tonight. I have a gut feeling we won't. :'(

The removalist is booked for tomorrow so can't do much until then. But tomorrow all hell breaks loose.:rainbow:

Hope to god we win tonight. I have a gut feeling we won't. :'(
Forget that gut feeling, it's just the ghosts of finals past. This is a different Crows outfit - for the better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back