Game Day Adelaide Crows vs Ice Bath Police (North Division) at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol all those arguments about the player having to move back to the nine. Eleni didn't call 50 straight away, and even told him 3 times, and he never moved back.
Was already there though, didn't go over

Well Done Crows! Three in a Row. Over 100 points scored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a champion Ben Cunnington , top effort

22 disposals, he will get the nomination.

I'd go so far as to suggest he should be the runner up. Daicos will win the rising star but Soligo is an outright gun. Gibcus will be around the mark as well. Soligo at 36 is the steal of the draft so far but the crows could get Taylor and he could be even better. Heard the Crows couldn't believe Taylor was available.

I'd go so far as to suggest he should be the runner up. Daicos will win the rising star but Soligo is an outright gun. Gibcus will be around the mark as well. Soligo at 36 is the steal of the draft so far but the crows could get Taylor and he could be even better. Heard the Crows couldn't believe Taylor was available.
I think Geelongs DeKoning probably gets runner up.

Very bullish on Taylor, definitely potentially 2 A grade midfielders. Not quite elite like Martin, Petracca, Bont, Fyfe and Dangerfield in their prime but could reach the high of Neale who is A+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back