Competitions Adelaide Dream Team League Sign-up 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

OP updated. Ten spots remaining. Will need someone to manage Div 4. If interested please send a PM my way. Once we have a League Administrator, invites will be sent out.

I'm already in a few other DT leagues and footy tipping comps. Not sure if I can be bothered with another one. Thinking about it. What do I have to do if I enter?

If you're already set up a Dream Team, you can enter up to 5 leagues with the one team. Therefore, if you've got spare leagues, you can simply sign up to this one and you'll still only have to manage the one team.

So, two positions left in Division 3, and three in Division 2? Should I send a PM to those who have not joined, that they must commit before say March 15 to avoid losing their spot? Then we'd still have ten days to reshuffle the leagues to fill up Div 1 and 2.

So, two positions left in Division 3, and three in Division 2? Should I send a PM to those who have not joined, that they must commit before say March 15 to avoid losing their spot? Then we'd still have ten days to reshuffle the leagues to fill up Div 1 and 2.

That's a good call - do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a good call - do it

Okay, I'm in the process of determining who has not yet joined for Div 2. If you could narrow down who has not yet joined that would be cool for Div 3, but I think I'll just send a blanket PM to all Div 3 members asking them to provide their team name.

I'd send the PM's Thommo51. Still got 3 spots remaining in Division 2.

5 spots left in the Big Footy Adelaide Draft game league.

Hey Thommo, how are you sending out the league code? Haven't been able to find the code to join yet...

Aaah, I just read the OP, he's only sent out div 1, 2 and 3 so far. Which would be why I haven't gotten mine yet.

Aaah, I just read the OP, he's only sent out div 1, 2 and 3 so far. Which would be why I haven't gotten mine yet.

so are div 4 codes still coming?

I haven't yet sent out the Division 4 codes yet as we only have 9/18. Besides, I cannot set up the league unless I'm a part of it it. I require someone to be league administrator; although if we don't have enough participants I could double up.

I should have posted this a week ago but nevertheless...

Division 1 is FULL and all participants who qualified accepted their invitation to join "BigFooty Crows 1." We have a very competitive league and I definitely believe we have one of the stronger club board leagues.

Ah was looking for this thread for ages, didn't realise it was on the sub-board.Wouldn't mind joining again. I normally join up to the Crows DT league every season. 861st last season. Any league is fine.

Team Name: Yao's Bakery

Cheers,

Thank you to the following teams who have registered for Division 3

Norfolk-On-Chance
The ShivaBowl
Beavers
Brutal Deluxe
Goal Sneekers
Agent_Oso
Wattsclan
Foosballers
Spike's Soldiers
O'Reagan's Revenge (me)
cm_perfect
Blackbird's Ravens
Bigfella's Brutes
Gillicious
Bat Chatillon 25s
scorpions

If you're meant to be in this league and haven't registered yet, please do so ASAP.

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back