Competitions Adelaide Dream Team League Sign-up 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

for me - mumford > hmac > goldstein...
my other major fail was choosing sexton over zorko... massive fail....arrgh
not once did i ever get my first choice team on the park...round 22 was the closest but carrazzo went missing.
and round 1 Griffen left me stranded...so close but so far

753rd for me. Poor last few weeks, dropping from 495th in round 20.

It was a pretty good season, but bringing in Rockliff for Ablett when Gary was injured ruined any chance of a top 100 year.

Trading out Scotland when he was "injured" also screwed my back line. Two trades were completely wasted for negative return.

Having Swanny from the start and being able to play Gibson/Treloar/Zorko with a huge amount of confidence enabled me to have a solid year.

Will learn from my mistakes and hope I can crack the top 100 in 2013.

Thats what I thought last year, but couldnt be bothered/didnt have the time this year to put in a proper effort.

If I end up playing again next year, I'll join one of these comps. After finishing ~650 last year, I spent a lot less time this year and ended a disappointing year in ~11000 (dropped about 3k spots in the last round :( ). Trying to decide if I want a year off after a good 5 years. I'd like to sit back and enjoy my footy next yuear without having to worry about checking DT scores every 10 minutes!

Thats what I thought last year, but couldnt be bothered/didnt have the time this year to put in a proper effort.

If I end up playing again next year, I'll join one of these comps. After finishing ~650 last year, I spent a lot less time this year and ended a disappointing year in ~11000 (dropped about 3k spots in the last round :( ). Trying to decide if I want a year off after a good 5 years. I'd like to sit back and enjoy my footy next yuear without having to worry about checking DT scores every 10 minutes!
Checking DT scores has me much more in touch with other teams than I might otherwise be without Fox and a growing tribe.

Can also take away from games when player x isn't living up to their standards!
I do secretly dream of watching a game of footy without worrying why I haven't seen player x for a few minutes. Which is why I'm thinking of taking a year off DTing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back