Oppo Camp Adelaide falling apart

How many players/ staff will walk out of Adelaide at the end of this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

power%20stance.jpg
The farkin coach hahahah

The best news to come out of this was absolute confirmation that while blindfolded in a bus, one of their very own was belting out "yellow and black"

Probably has poster of Dusty on his wall.

Actually this could be the best revenge ploy to get the likes of Sloane. You made us listen to it, now I a am playing for them in 2019 to rub salt in the wound!!

Oh we're from Ad-ellll-ade

A bunch of flogs we're from Ad-ellll-lade...
On any camp you will see us without our phones
with blindfolds on...
if we get lost then never mind we will cry and sook and moan

Oh were from ad-el-lade
We never blame anyone until we lose the grand fi n aaaaaal
ike the rangers of old
we stand up like clones

Oh were from Ad-elll...... ( i just pood by pants) lade

Infantile but funny. Just can't help but sing along laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pikey getting crookeder by the minute

View attachment 518025
The look on Sloane's face was off someone who thought they would cruise to the flag and that's how he spoke in the lead up as well, remember brownlow night when they crossed and spoke to him, arrogant and cocky as hell who spoke like they had it won because it was us who were their opponents.

The good news is that supposedly the lid is being lifted on what happened at the crowbots’ stepford scientology mock hostage Richmond theme playing indigenous offending brain washing water boarding collective minds camp.

The bad news is you have to watch the Footy Show to find out what happened. :eek:

View attachment 518550
Crap. :(

Anyone good on The Footy Show tonight so I can stomach it? Or do I hope someone posts the relevant highlights tomorrow?

From left to right:
  1. "Waglarble-hurrr"
  2. "This is the best idea I've ever had."
  3. "Did I leave the stove on?"
  4. "We're going to win this."
  5. "We're not going to win this."
  6. "I really need to piss."
  7. "s**t it's bright out here, what SPF was that moisturiser?"

Holy shite:
- the club provided a list of issues to collective minds to break down each player on the camp
- 5 players have sought professional help following the camp
- toxic environment at the virgin lounge when Adelaide were flying out to our premiership game with Lever frozen out of the group over the other side of the lounge.

*Source is the Neanderthal Show so take it with a grain of salt

Updated:

Last edited:
Holy shite:
- the club provided a list of issues to collective minds to break down each player on the camp
- 5 players have sought professional help following the camp
- toxic environment at the virgin lounge when Adelaide were flying out to our premiership game with Lever frozen out of the group over the other side of the lounge.

*Source is the Neanderthal Show so take it with a grain of salt

Updated:

Jesus Christ what a * up! Wouldn't happen at Richmond as we look after the players welfare and leaders like Rance and Cotchin would not put up with it.

Jesus Christ what a **** up! Wouldn't happen at Richmond as we look after the players welfare and leaders like Rance and Cotchin would not put up with it.

I like the sounds of our Camp up in QLD sounds like players train hard playing football , but yet do fun activities together etc .

Back