Club Focus Adelaide 2020 - Hinge, Thilthorpe, Pedlar, Cook, Berry, Rowe, Hately

AFL Club Focus

What is your greatest concern about Adelaide's off-season?

• Recruiting via the draft (and acquiring more picks)

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Recruiting via trades

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Managing the age profile

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Re-signing players

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You have plenty of mids, but a dysfunctional forward line. Tom Lynch would be a better get as he is a great connector.
No we don’t.

our midfield is one of our biggest weaknesses and our forwards have suffered as a result

our forward line still more or less the same as 2018 when we missed out on the flag by a goal. But our midfield has regressed so much

Thoughts, Crows fans ?

Was expected.

We are likely to only use national draft picks under 25 & match on Borlase... so looks like the only way we would take Edwards is as a rookie.

Fair chance another club may take him with a later pick, so best not to limit yourself to 1 club.

Hadn’t he already indicated he wasn’t keen on nominating the Crows?
Waynesworld believes Edwards did want to be nominated by the Crows but I haven't seen anything mentioned in public.

Gather he just wants to get on a list, even if his preference may be the Crows.

Looks like it may be one of our most active trade period.

Greenwood wants a longer deal than we are offering, so looks like he will be heading to Brisbane, Hawks or Freo. Offers x factor our other mids don't have, but we need to bring through younger guys like Jones & Gallucci.

Jenkins appears likely to be wanting to move. Has had a better year than Tex, but doubt we would move on our captain to give opportunities to Fogarty/Himmelberg.

Kelly rumored to be wanting to head home to Melbourne.

Hartigan also rumored to be wanting to head home to Melbourne.

Jacobs now behind O'Brien may want to try another club, but good chance he may stay.

Think 3 players may end up being traded.

Betts & Gibbs likely to remain, despite the rumours.

Douglas & Otten likely retirements.
Crows have recruited well tonight. This is not even including your 2 1st rounders.

Brayden Cook will be good. I have seen him play well for south.

Rowe is a good player too, saw him tear up my team South Adelaide in the prelim this year after half time.

I was surprised Adelaide who were taking locals, did not draft Caleb Poulter who I like and thought we'd take. Strange one but they obviously see something in Berry

On RMX1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was surprised Adelaide who were taking locals, did not draft Caleb Poulter who I like and thought we'd take. Strange one but they obviously see something in Berry

I'm guessing our need to fix our inside midfield brigade overrode our need for someone like Poutler.

Shame, I liked what Poulter offered (as much as I have a feeling I'll love Berry as well).

I'm guessing our need to fix our inside midfield brigade overrode our need for someone like Poutler.

Shame, I liked what Poulter offered (as much as I have a feeling I'll love Berry as well).
I can say I was shocked when Powell's name was pronounced as Pedlar! I thought for sure Powell, he's been fantastic! But Ogilvy has a decent record so I'll back these kids!

Back