Remove this Banner Ad

Belushi Brassiere

Team Captain
Mar 9, 2011
Albury-Wodonga, Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
What if Adolf Hitler was born a girl in 1889 and given the name Adelaide Hitler?

Also, assume that Hitler would have a female gender identity in this TL as well.

What would Hitler's life have looked like in this timeline?

My opinion: Adelaide Hitler would be like Liesl from "The Sound of Music", expected to be all dresses and jewelry and perfume in the "pretty princesses and feathered hats" society of the turn of the 20th century Austro-Hungarian Empire, and probably marries a nice young man from the next town over.

What if Hitler died when he ran through an English gas attack to warn others?

What if when trying to locate a lost unit on the battlefield he wasn't struck by shrapnel from a mortar and was able to have kids, or what if the mortar landed closer to him and killed him?

Who would of been the spiritual elder amongst those first seven ex soldiers who formed the brownzhirts to unify Germany?

What if Hitler died when he ran through an English gas attack to warn others?

What if when trying to locate a lost unit on the battlefield he wasn't struck by shrapnel from a mortar and was able to have kids, or what if the mortar landed closer to him and killed him?

Who would of been the spiritual elder amongst those first seven ex soldiers who formed the brownzhirts to unify Germany?

Your picture of Trump is too skinny.

Sometimes "X was female instead" can be a useful counterfactual - like if a fourth Grand Duchess had been born to Nicholas II and Alexandra instead of a feeble hemophiliac boy, you don't get the whole Rasputin mess, and the Revolution, and the events leading up to it, are completely changed.
Andrew Birch

Surely, this post belongs on the mortar board?

Seriously though, to slightly acknowledge the question raised, the face of journalism, book publishing and film making in the 20th and 21st centuries would be unrecognisable had Hitler not existed. I give you the Hitler channel, on Foxtel.

Surely, this post belongs on the mortar board?

Seriously though, to slightly acknowledge the question raised, the face of journalism, book publishing and film making in the 20th and 21st centuries would be unrecognisable had Hitler not existed. I give you the Hitler channel, on Foxtel.

I grew up on war movies. I liked the ones based in norf Africa. I liked some of the spy ones, loved the masterpiece battle of Britain. Schindlers list was interesting, as American businesses made huge profits with investments in German transport and machinery, all the way to the end of the war

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some talk of a female Stalin being interesting... but all that a girl of a poor Georgian peasant family could hope for would be a better marriage than her mother, and a way to cope with lots of children. Forget Vienna... the largest city that a female Stalin could hope to see in her lifetime would be Tiblisi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back