Adelaide Lions Team Board

Remove this Banner Ad

The Adelaide Lions are pleased to welcome ruckmen Sam Draper and Oscar McInerney as well as midfielders Luke Shuey, Jack Bowes and Andrew McGrath to the club in the recent AFLTM trade period. The club says farewell to Hugh McCluggage, Adam Treloar, Ben King and Jack Payne who have sought further opportunities and in some cases bigger paypackets with other clubs. The Lions admitted that in some cases salary cap issues forced their hand, but have endeavoured to gain something in return for being forced to let valuable players go.

The Adelaide Lions are pleased to welcome to their club tall forward Riley Thilthorpe, midfielder Jack Carroll, small forward Corey Durdin utility Oliver Henry and ruckman Henry Smith.. The Lions also drafted veteran defender Gary Rohan and rookied their 2020 senior players Daniel Venables and Jarrod Cameron.

Adelaide Lions
Manager
Roylion
Senior List
1. Callum Ah Chee - $225,000 (2)
2. Harris Andrews - $360,000 (4)
3. Zac Bailey - $500,000 (1)
4. Connor Ballenden - $226,000 (1)
5. Jack Bowes - $593,000 (4)
6. Jarrod Brander - $234,000 (1)
7. Angus Brayshaw - $405,000 (1)
8. Jack Carroll - $113,000 (2)
9. David Cuningham - $188,000 (2)
10. Sam Day - $188,000 (1)
11. Sam Draper - $500,000 (4)
12. Luke Dunstan - $315,000 (2)
13. Corey Durdin - $101,000 (2)
14. Oliver Henry - $113,000 (2)
15. George Hewett - $454,000 (2)
16. Harrison Jones - $100,000 (1)
17. Zak Jones - $315,000 (2)
18. Jake Kolodjashnij - $375,000 (3)
19. Rory Laird - $810,000 (4)
20. Ryan Lester - $180,000 (1)
21. Rhys Mathieson - $150,000 (1)
22. Brayden Maynard - $423,000 (2)
23. Lincoln McCarthy - $188,000 (1)
24. Andrew McGrath - $597,000 (3)
25. Oscar McInerney - $323,000 (3)
26. Lewis Melican - $225,000 (3)
27. Lachlan Plowman - $225,000 (3)
28. Esava Ratugolea - $218,000 (1)
29. Cameron Rayner - $625,000 (5)
30. Gary Rohan - $167,000 (1)
31. Jack Ross - $285,000 (4)
32. Adam Saad - $338,000 (2)
33. Dylan Shiel - $752,000 (1)
34. Luke Shuey - $900,000 (2)
35. Henry Smith - $101,000 (2)
36. Brandon Starcevich - $225,000 (3)
37. Rhys Stanley - $188,000 (2)
38. Dylan Stephens - $140,000 (1)
39. Riley Thilthorpe - $140,000 (2)
40. Rhylee West - $188,000 (2)
Veterans
41. Harry Cunningham - $130,000 (1)
42. Michael Hibberd - $0 (1)
Rookie List
43. Jarrod Cameron - $80,000 (1)
44. Daniel Venables - $80,000 (1)
Delistings

TPP: $12,983,000

Best 22 - Season 2021 (work in progress)

B:
Rory Laird, Harris Andrews, Adam Saad
HB
: Callum Ah Chee, Lachlan Plowman, Brandon Starcevich
C:
Andrew McGrath, Dylan Shiel, Zac Bailey
HF
: Harry Cunningham, Jarrod Brander, Zac Jones
F:
Esava Ratugolea, Sam Day, Rhys Stanley
RCK:
Oscar McInerney, Jack Bowes, Angus Brayshaw
INT:
(from) Sam Draper, Jack Ross, Jake Kolodjashnij, Dylan Stephens, Brayden Maynard, Cameron Rayner, Gary Rohan, Riley Thilthorpe, Ryan Lester, Luke Shuey, Lewis Melican, Lincoln McCarthy, Jarrod Cameron, Daniel Venables, Michael Hibberd, Henry Smith, Connor Ballenden, Rhys Mathieson, Harrison Jones, Oliver Henry, Corey Durdin, Jack Carroll, Luke Dunstan, David Cunningham

The Adelaide Lions are now open for trade discussions. Please PM any opening proposals you would like to our list management team to consider. We have identified a number of desired players from each of the opposing clubs and are willing to discuss those or others.

Welcome home Joe!

Joe Daniher has returned to the Adelaide Lions, after a six year absence. A victim of one of the stupidest rules ever introduced to AFLTM, when AFLTM lists could only have 3 'goalkickers', 2 'stoppers' and 2 'tappers', Joe was rapt to once again be part of the Adelaide Lions.

In his first interview after the trade was completed, Daniher confirmed how glad he was to be part of the Lions once again.

"It's great to once again be wearing what has to be the best looking jumper in the league. I'm looking forward to kicking a few goals for the old Crows supporters in Adelaide and the old Fitzroy supporters in Melbourne as part of our great club."

Adelaide's list management team promised further changes to the list in the off-season in an effort to rise up the ladder in the 2022 season.

The Adelaide Lions have improved their position in the draft by trading in Pick 1 and Pick 17, but have parted with promising players, forward Harrison Jones and midfielder Dylan Stephens.

Adelaide's list management team saw the trade as one of convenience. With the return of Joe Daniher to the club, Harrison Jones's opportunities were likely to be limited. The opportunity to pick up what could be a once in a generation midfielder to replace Dylan Stephens proved to be too great and while the club rated Dylan Stephens highly, his development into a elite midfielder was likely to take another few years.

When asked whether the club would possibly look at trading the No. 1 pick, list manager for the Lions Roylion said. "Well we would never say never, but it would have to be a very good offer for us to consider it seriously."

20 year old half back flanker Lachie Ash has agreed to a three year deal with the Adelaide Lions after being traded to the Lions from the Northern Reds in a three way deal. Lachie possesses line-breaking speed and the ability to read the ball exceptionally well. Clean by foot, Ash plays mainly on the half back line, but can also play through the midfield. Unfortunately Zac Bailey departs the Lions in search of more security and a bigger pay-packet but the Lions are very confident Ash will be more than an adequate replacement.

The Lions also significantly improved their draft position losing Pick 50 and gaining Pick 19 in the deal. This now gives them four picks inside the top 20. 1, 17, 18 and 19.

Trade and draft update:
IN: Lachie Ash, Joe Daniher, Pick 1, Pick 17, Pick 19
OUT: Harrison Jones, Dylan Stephens, Zac Bailey, Pick 2, Pick 50

Adelaide Lions midfielder Angus Brayshaw has signed a new four-year deal keeping him in the red, blue and gold until the end of 2025. The 25-year-old has had a career best season, having played 119 games for Adelaide since he was drafted with Pick No. 2 in the 2014 draft. With the midfielder out of contract at season’s end, a number of clubs, especially St Kilda, were reportedly circling to gain the services of the classy on-baller.

But Brayshaw has again pledged his allegiance, having turned around his career in 2021 - playing 18 games for the 15th placed Lions.

Adelaide list manager Roylion says the club was excited to lock away Brayshaw for another four years.

“We’re very pleased that Angus has signed on for another four years. He’s worked extremely hard, particularly the past 18 months,” Roylion told the club’s website. "We see him as an intergral part of our midfield and we hope to add some more midfield support for him in the coming weeks.

Adelaide Lions has added midfielder Jed Anderson, key defender James Stewart and Pick 46 to its' 2022 lineup in deals struck with Sale and Geelong respectively. Departing the Lions are midflelder Luke Shuey and Pick 19.

List maanger Roylion said the Lions were pleased to have gained the younger Anderson to given more long term for Angus Brayshaw and Andrew McGrath, but obviously in order to do that, something significant had to be given back in the form of a significant player and a top 20 pick.

In another deal struck with the Melbourne Giants, the Lions added a second top ten pick to its draft hand with the addition of Pick 8, Pick 41 and a future 3rd rounder giving up Pick 17, 18 and young ruckman Ned Moyle in exchange.

The Adelaide Lions are pleased to announce the resignings of several of their squad, with key forwards Sam Day and Esava Ratugolea agreeing to new two year deals, while small forward Lincoln McCarthy has signed a new three year deal. After testing the market and finding little to no interest, out of contract players Rhys Mathierson, Sam Mayes, Gary Rohan and Ryan Lester have agreed to be placed on the rookie list for the 2022 season.

Meanwhile the Lions have further bolstered their key defensive stocks with the addition of Zaine Cordy to their 2022 squad on a one year contract in return for Pick 46.

Star Adelaide Lions midfielder Dylan Shiel has spurned interest from other clubs to re-sign with the Lions on a three-year deal.

The talented 28-year-old's retention until the end of the 2024 AFLTM season is a coup for the Lions, who have already locked in their forward line-up (with the addition of Joe Daniher and the re-signings of Esava Ratugolea, Sam Day and Sam Reid, as well as extending Riley Thithorpe's contract). The Lions then turned their focus to retaining their important midfield players of Shiel and Angus Brayshaw as well as adding Jed Anderson to help out Andrew McGrath, Cameron Rayner and Jack Ross.

"I believe we're heading in the right direction and are on our way to achieving the ultimate success in the coming years," Shiel said.

"Having been here for a while I've seen the club grow both on and off the field and I'm enjoying life in Adelaide. I've made some great mates here at the Lions and this is where I want to play my football."

The Lions' focus now turns to the upcoming draft where they hold two picks in the Top Ten, including the prized No. 1 pick.

Last edited:
Adelaide Lions Best 22 in 2022

B
: Rory Laird, Harris Andrews, Brayden Maynard
HB: Lachlan Ash, James Stewart, Jack Bowes
C: Adam Saad, Jed Anderson, Cameron Rayner
HF: Zak Jones, Riley Thithorpe, George Hewitt
F: Lincoln McCarthy, Joe Daniher, Oscar McInerney
R: Sam Draper, Andrew McGrath, Angus Brayshaw,
I: Zaine Cordy, Luke Dunstan, Harry Cunninghham, Jack Ross

Others: Callum Ah Chee, Jack Carroll, David Cuningham, Sam Day, Corey Durdin, Oliver Henry, Michael Hibberd, Jake Kolodjashnij, Lewis Melican, Lachlan Plowman, Henry Smith, Brandon Starcevich, Rhys Stanley, Rhylee West, Draft Pick 1, Draft Pick 8, Draft Pick 56.

Rookies: Ryan Lester, Rhys Mathieson, Sam Mayes, Sam Reid, Gary Rohan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Adelaide Lions have selected South Adelaide midfielder Jason Horne-Francis with the club’s No.1 AFL Draft pick.

The Lions knocked back multiple trade offers for the prized selection to snap up the game-changing 18-year-old.

A mercurial 185cm prospect, Horne-Francis brings physical aggression and the ability to dominate the middle of the park as well as push forward to menace opposition defences.

Lions legend Matthew Rendell was on hand in Adelaide to present Horne-Francis with his jumper.

"I can’t wait to get into things with the Adelaide Lions football club," Horne-Francis said after receiving his guernsey from Blight.

"I’m really excited and it’s a really special moment I’ve got to share with some great people. The Lions are [going] in the right direction. They’ve got a lot of young midfielders and I think I can learn a lot from a lot of the players at the club. And I'm rapt to be staying in South Australia.

"It’s a dream for a lot of players to make their debut in Round 1. I hope that’s the case for me and I feel pretty well prepared and pretty ready for it."

Most at home as an inside midfielder, Horne-Francis kicked 15 goals in 20 games across the season, while also spending some time developing his all-around game on the half-back flank.

"We are really happy to bring in a player of Jason’s quality," Lions national recruiting manager Paul Roos said.

"He has produced a high level of football at a number of different levels as a junior, including SANFL League over the last two seasons.

"Jason has proven he can play all three zones effectively. He gives us plenty of flexibility with his inside/outside balance, power, speed, aerial competency, ground level work and scoreboard impact.

"He is gifted offensively, however, one of the standout features of his game is his ability to stay in the game at all times with an elite defensive mindset. A lot of players have to learn this in the first couple of seasons in the system, but Jason has displayed his appetite to tackle, pressure and defend over the last few years.

"Being picked as No.1 is a credit to him and his family. He has great character, work ethic and leadership. We look forward to Jason being a Lion for a long time to come."

His impressive footballing ability is matched by his strong athleticism, with his recorded 82cm running vertical jump indicative of his natural power and explosiveness when attacking the contest.

The Adelaide Lions have used its second selection (No. 8 overall) in the 2021 national draft to recruit Greater Western Victoria Rebels/Vic Country key defender Josh Gibcus.

An athletic key position prospect from the GWV Rebels, the Lions said they were super excited to add Josh to their list.

Gibcus has been very comfortable playing in defence at both NAB league level, VIC Country and for Australia as a member of the AFL Academy.Standing at 196cm, he's played on some of the very best forwards in his age group, demonstrating his ability to nullify their influence while also being a strong intercepting player.

He was the number #1 intercept player in the NAB league in 2021 averaging 8 intercepts with 3 Marks from opposition kick and tested at the VIC Combine testing day with some outstanding results for the running verticals, speed and 2km time trial.

Gibcus is a product of the St Patricks College system in Ballarat that has helped shape many outstanding AFL footballers and young men.

'We view him as a versatile prospect that has attributes to play at either end of the ground." Lions national recruiting manager Paul Roos said.

“I think this guy is a steal at this pick. The Adelaide Lions have got an absolute ripper . . . I think it’s almost the pick of the top 10 at that value,” media commentator and former player David King said.

“I had him at four. I had him behind (Jason) Horne-Francis, (Nick) Daicos and Sam Darcy.

“He’s a classic aerialist in terms of the way he flies for intercept marks.

“He’s diligent enough to start with his opponent. But then he just assesses really quickly where it’s likely to fall . . . He goes for the football. That’s what you want.

“Dropping off his man, assessing the ball in flight really early – that’s AFL level already. That’s the classic intercept mark player that we see in the competition right now . . .

“It’s very difficult to get young players to think like that. When they do, and they’ve got the capabilities in the air to match, you end up with a pretty special player.”

The Adelaide Lions could not believe their luck when with their third and final pick arrived and small forward Jesse Motlop was still unclaimed by any club.

South Fremantle product Motlop - the son of former North Melbourne and Port Adelaide player Daniel Motlop - was in Adelaide's estimation ranked in their Top 30 players and to pick him up at 54 was in their view a steal.

"We couldn't be happier to be welcoming Jesse to our football club," Lions list boss Paul Roos said.

"Like his dad, he's the kind of player that can produce something which turns a game in an instant and light up the fans: whether it's sidestepping an opponent, kicking the goal himself or setting up a teammate.

"He just turned 18 a few days ago, so playing the entire year in the WAFL as a 17-year-old and producing what he did against more senior bodies will hold him in good stead next season.

"He's dynamic, he's creative and as the old cliche goes, he doesn't need to have 20 possessions to make an impact.

"He can play higher up the ground as well, but it's in front of goal where he's at his most dangerous."

Adelaide Lions defender Brayden Maynard has rejected an offer from the Tasmanian Magpies in favour of signing a new five-year deal.

Maynard will remain a Lion at least until the end of 2027.

“I saw so many reasons to stay and none to leave. It wasn’t a question, in my mind,” Maynard said on Monday.

“I’ve been here for a few years and the Adelaide Lions has existed as a club since the merger of the Crows and Fitzroy and has existed in one way or the other for nearly 140 years is 129 years old but the environment under coach Paul Roos feels as if we're building something.

“It’s exciting. I’m also thankful for the faith in a long-term deal and the support of those around me. I’m still striving to be as good for the Adelaide Lions as the Lions have been for me. I am in love with the club, I love all the boys here, the new coaching staff.”

Lions football department chief Ross Lyon was delighted to get the deal done, for Maynard, 26, has played 138 matches across his seven seasons, and not missed a match since 2018.

“Brayden is a fine player who is approaching his prime. He is also a heart and soul figure in our change room,” Lyon said.

“His passion, for his club and his teammates, has made him a fan favourite and makes his decision to re-sign an important one on a number of levels.

The Lions are believed to be working on some other deals and hope to announce them in the coming few days.

Charlie Cameron will play for the Adelaide Lions until 2025, after a trade was finalised between the Lions and the Gippsland Sharks.

The Lions received Cameron in exchange for an out of contract Callum Ah Chee and Pick 39.

"I'm really excited to have committed my future to the Lions," Cameron said.

CEO Gary Pert said Cameron’s signature was a key plank in the club's plans for the future.

The extension of Charlie is pivotal to our long-term planning of sustained success," Pert said.

"He continues to improve and grow his game, advancing his skills and craft as one of the best small forwards in the game.

"As a teammate, he'll add his knowledge to the playing group. We're going to love hearing and seeing our fans engage with Charlie at the Adelaide Oval."

The Club wishes Callum Ah Chee well at the Gippsland Sharks and thanks him for the contribution to the club.

Harbour City has secured young Adelaide Lions forward Oliver Henry and the Lions' future 2nd round DP in exchange for pick 31 and tall defender Jayden Laverde.

The out of contract Lion had confirmed in September that he would like to play elsewhere for more opportunity and would seek a trade.

Taken at Pick 24 by the Lions in the 2020 National draft, Henry has kicked 28 goals in 25 games in his two seasons at the Lions.

In a remarkable story of resilience, tall defender Jayden Laverde has committed to the Lions for three years, which means he will appear in the red, blue and gold colours of the Lions until at least the end of 2025.

A move to defence in 2021 reignited Laverde’s career, with the 25-year-old playing every game throughout the 2021 season and becoming a pivotal part of Harbour City's backline. The Lions are very pleased to have the defender, who will slot seamlessly into their backline perhaps in the back pocket.

Adelaide's off-season has received a major boost with Adam Saad ignoring lucrative offers from rivals to re-sign with the club.

Saad's future had been up in the air after he put off contract talks until the end of the season, despite the Adelaide Lions having originally tabled a two-year deal for his services.

Instead Saad, after exploring the market and considering a couple of other offers has signed a three-year contract extension with the Lions.

Saad's new deal will keep him at the club until the end of the 2025 season.

The 28-year-old said he was keen to repay the club for giving him the opportunity to play AFL football.

“I’m really privileged to pull on the jumper every single week and play for this great club,” Saad said.

“We’re building something special… I feel like we’re heading down the right direction.”

Adelaide Lions list manager Roy Lion said the club is ecstatic to secure the veterans's signature.

"He is part of a core group of players we believe will bring a winning culture to the Adelaide Lions," Roy said.

Adelaide Lions 2023 Team Breakdown

Key Defenders

Harris Andrews (Brisbane) - Key Defender
Josh Gibcus (Richmond) - Key Defender
Jake Kolodjashnij (Geelong) - Key Defender
Jayden Laverde (Essendon) - Key Defender
Lewis Melican (Sydney) - Key Defender
James Stewart (Essendon) - Key Defender

Defenders
Jack Bowes (Geelong) - Defender
Harry Cunningham (Sydney) - Defender
Brayden Maynard (Collingwood) - Defender
Lachlan Plowman (Carlton) - Defender
Adam Saad (Carlton) - Defender
Brandon Starcevich (Brisbane) - Defender

Defender / Midfielders
Lachlan Ash (Greater Western Sydney) - Defender / Midfielder
Rory Atkins (Gold Coast) - Defender / Midfielder
Angus Brayshaw (Melbourne) - Defender / Midfielder
George Hewett (Carlton) - Defender / Midfielder
Andrew McGrath (Essendon) - Defender / Midfielder

Midfielders

Luke Dunstan (Melbourne) - Midfielder
Zak Jones (St Kilda) - Midfielder
Rory Laird (Adelaide) - Midfielder
Cameron Mackenzie (Hawthorn) - Midfielder
Jack Ross (Richmond) - Midfielder
Dylan Shiel (Essendon) - Midfielder

Midfielders / Forwards
Jed Anderson (Gold Coast) - Midfielder / Forward
David Cuningham (Carlton) - Midfielder / Forward
Alwyn Davey (Essendon) - Midfielder / Forward
Jason Horne-Francis (Port Adelaide) - Midfielder / Forward
Cameron Rayner (Brisbane) - Midfielder / Forward
Liam Shiels (North Melbourne) - Midfielder / Forward

Forwards
Charlie Cameron (Brisbane) - Forward
Bayley Fritsch (Melbourne) - Forward
Brayden George (North Melbourne) - Forward
Lincoln McCarthy (Brisbane) - Forward
Jesse Motlop (Carlton) - Forward
Rhylee West (Western Bulldogs) - Forward

Key Forwards
Joe Daniher (Brisbane) - Key Forward
Sam Day (Gold Coast) - Key Forward
Sam Reid (Sydney) - Key Forward
Riley Thilthorpe (Adelaide) - Key Forward

Rucks
Sam Draper (Essendon) - Ruck
Oscar McInerney (Brisbane) - Ruck
Esava Ratugolea (Geelong) - Ruck / Key Forward
Rhys Stanley (Geelong) - Ruck

Young key forward Ollie Lord has capped a vastly improved year by being traded to the Adelaide Lions on a three year deal from Ballarat's rookie list until at least the end of 2026.

Lord made his AFL debut earlier this season, booting a goal and impressing with his attack on the footy, both in the air and on the ground.

It has been a busy year already for the 197cm big man. He had a strong pre-season before suffering a lacerated kidney in training on the eve of the season, but came back well to earn his first taste of AFL football.

“I’m stoked to sign on for three years. I’m really excited about the future,” Lord said.

“I’m truly grateful to have been able to make my debut earlier this season. It’s something I’ll always cherish.

“Getting to that top level and playing a couple of games just makes me want to work harder and aspire to be in the AFL side (regularly).”

Despite being drafted from the Sandringham Dragons as one of the more promising forwards in the National Draft, Lord finished last season developing his craft as a key defender, showing a lot of potential and great versatility.

List Manager Roy Lyon said Lord’s agility, size and aggression had caught the attention of the recruiting team at the Adelaide Lions.

"While Ollie is still adding some size to his frame, his willingness to crash through packs and put his body on the line has been a hallmark of his play,” Roy Lyon said.

"His AFL debut last month was just reward for his hard work in pre-season and while rehabilitating from his kidney injury.

"We look forward to seeing Ollie’s continued development in the next phase of his time at Adelaide. He comes from good stock too, as the grandson of Geelong’s 1962 Brownlow medallist and 1963 premiership star, Alistair Lord."

The Adelaide Lions also improved their draft position by securing the 22nd pick in the upcoming draft as part of their trade. Unfortunately, in order to secure the trade, they had to say farewell to young key defender Josh Gibcus.

"While we are sure that Josh will be a very fine player, we have a supply of key defenders and Ollie's arrival enables to develop more depth in our key forward contingent" said Roy Lyon.

The Adelaide Lions are excited to welcome a number of new players via the draft to the club for the next two seasons.

The Lions selected Zane Duursma with their first pick at #7. A reliable goalkicker and strong mark inside 50, Duursma poses a threat both in the air and on the ground with his 189cm frame and all-round athleticism. The 18-year-old booted more than 30 goals in each of his past two seasons with the Power in the Coates Talent League, as well as nine goals from six games for Vic Country across 2022 and 2023. This included four goals and 15 score involvements from 22 disposals and 10 marks to steer Vic Country to a win over arch-rivals Vic Metro in the final game of the U18 national championships at IKON Park in July. Duursma rounded out his top-age year by claiming the Power’s best and fairest, as well as All-Australian and Coates Talent League Team of the Year honours. He also impressed at the National Draft Combine in October, posting a second-best running vertical leap of 97cm.

The Lions decided to further add to their forward stocks when with Pick #22 they secured long term prospect Archer Reid, the 203cm younger brother of AFL player Zach Reid who has the ability to play ruck and will hopefully provide valuable tall versatility at the Lions. Reid booted 16 goals in 11 Coates Talent League matches for Gippsland this year, averaging almost 14 disposals and five marks. He was ranked among the standout tall prospects heading into the 2023 season after an excellent bottom-aged year, and showed development with good follow-up work after improving his ruck craft in combination with his natural forward ability this year. His one-grab marking is a feature of his game.

Joel Freijah was drafted at Pick 54 and is a composed and hard-running winger with clean hands and great vision from the GWV Rebels. Hailing from Horsham, the talented teenager averaged 20 disposals, four marks and three inside 50s in his Coates Talent League campaign this year, which also saw him earn a spot on the wing in the Team of the Year. Freijah’s best state-league outing this season came in Round 4 against the Stingrays, where he bagged six goals from 26 disposals to go with seven marks and seven tackles. The Lions hope Freijah will add some hard outside running to tbheir side in the coming years and see him as Hugh McCluggage type player.

Brandon Ryan, an emerging 200-centimetre forward, also joins the Lions after being taken at Pick 61. Brandon is a promising young player the Lions identified as having real potential that could develop into a vital key forward prospect in their football program and provide vaulable backup to Joe Daniher and Riley Thilthorpe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back