yXJvEAT.jpg

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Like this but with less noise. Needs to be easy to replicate imo
It's a photoshopped version of the Austin Crows logo over in the US. I assume they have an ammo league over there. I'm just using it as a concept to show that I'd like a front-on swooping Crow. If we wanted to do something like this, it would have to be re-designed anyway and would probably need smoother edges because this one would look weird on clothing.

Crows dont really swoop though. They stand and peck.

So something standing on/over a football would make more sense

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's a logo. We aren't trying to make an Attenborough doco here.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't think the swooping crow works as is (and anything with the wings spread out), we've pretty much only looked at it at a large size that it won't be used at often.

Needs more weight in the centre, maybe the shield above does it, too much detail in the corners, nothing in the centre, I don't think it works alongside the other logos for things like print, ladders, tv graphics etc.

small crows logo.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2007
Arcadia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
We need to use this guy more. He is somewhat timeless and if done right should appeal.to everyone.

b9df311e11666fef2f804c3f289361cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think one part that made this logo work was the crow being black. I HATE the raptor logo but I feel like the colouring doesn't help. If the raptor logo had a black crow it would look a lot better.

Look at the Dank Academy logo with the black crow, looks good.

images (2).png

This robboaustralia effort looks good with the black too.

20191103_164222 (1).jpeg

Back