Adelaide Logo Redesign: 2018

Which logo do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

90086583-crow-mascot-design-for-logo-sports-branding-crow-head-badge-sport-logo-vector-template.jpg

x84Ahgp.png

A reworking of either of those would be fine.

This idea about kids being the be all and end all is what’s ruining sport in Australia.

Should sport have Kid component - yes
Should they be the main target audience - No

Kids choose teams and support them for life, adults have teams and won't change. Targetting adults won't grow your supporter base, kids will.

This idea about kids being the be all and end all is what’s ruining sport in Australia.

Should sport have Kid component - yes
Should they be the main target audience - No
They are not the main target Audience, they are however important when it comes to merchadise sales. and new supporters
Us older supporters are more concerned about winning, the players, the club, Sucess. Logo designs are at the lower end of the scale.
For a club like the Crows, Logos are not designed for older supporters. they are design for the younger ones, Designed to attrach poeple, to gain more supporters, Then it up to the club to start winning. to keep them.

Forgive the intrusion, but I was fluffing about with the Claude Crow logo and knocked this up.
Only rough but thought you guys might like it.

claude crow logo-01.jpg

Logos are important to adults.

I think you’re missing my point completely. Of course there should be logos/programs/entertainment aimed at kids. However it shouldn’t be the main agenda.

I’m a cricket and basketball fan and I like attending BBL and NBL, however more recently it’s becoming increasingly harder to a) want to go and b) find friends who want to go now. This kid first attitude is deterring young adults and adults from attending.

The carton charater is an Mascot ie Claude the Crow, the Logo is and has to seperate, cannot mix the two, for varied reasons.
Yes make a cartoon out of Cluade, but he cannot be our Logo. Does not work in the long run for a sporting organisation. Sure the marketing poeple on BF would be able to explian it better than me.
The logo will change eventially, but it will be designed to appeal to large partcentage of poeple who buy the mechandice. Mainly Kids.
And each generation has different views. Whether us old timers like it or not, they will pay a marketing team to do the sums.

Personnaly I am suprised they do not have 2 logos, the main logo ie coat of arms type, and one for the marketing sales.
Plus the Claude range which is and should be a seperate area.
Yeah I do agree Claude and the logo should be separate.

But use Claude more for the kids, and 90s nostalgia, and have an official logo for other graphical purposes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forgive the intrusion, but I was fluffing about with the Claude Crow logo and knocked this up.
Only rough but thought you guys might like it.

View attachment 775316
These are quite good.

I understand the logic of not using Claude as an official logo, but when done like this I reckon it holds up and goes beyond being a kiddies image.

Yeah I do agree Claude and the logo should be separate.

But use Claude more for the kids, and 90s nostalgia, and have an official logo for other graphical purposes.

Personnaly and I am one of the Older supporter I woul;d have prefer the old Coat of Arms,
I am rusted on so a bad logo will not change that,
But in saying that I understand why the Crows headed down the modernising the logo with the young and attracting new supporters in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bringing back artwork from the 90's is one of the stupidest ideas ever. It's old and stale and it needs to die.

Solid rationale.

Bringing back artwork from the 90's is one of the stupidest ideas ever. It's old and stale and it needs to die.

90's retro is very in right now, it also harks back to our founding and greatest moments, as a club we should embrace the 90's look and make it a part of our long term vibe. Let's embrace our heritage.

90's retro is very in right now, it also harks back to our founding and greatest moments, as a club we should embrace the 90's look and make it a part of our long term vibe. Let's embrace our heritage.
It's not really heritage that is exclusive to our club though. Heaps of clubs had one of those style logos made for it in the 90's.

969115_165928420251834_601649389_n.jpg

Back