Roast Adelaide Oval corporate box guest ‘hurled homophobic slurs’ during Crows match

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most in the corporate box suites are the biggest freeloaders at the game.

Someone else pays for their entry/food/booze. I am never impressed when someone tells me they are in a box.

I have done it twice at AO (both times a group of us bought a box and catering package for a birthday) and feel I have a better experience where I stand on the Western side with my Essential Crows membership.

Ridings Bar far better viewing and atmosphere. But less canapes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Someone else pays for their entry/food/booze. I am never impressed when someone tells me they are in a box.

I have done it twice at AO (both times a group of us bought a box and catering package for a birthday) and feel I have a better experience where I stand on the Western side with my Essential Crows membership.

I've never felt the need to be a dickhead when I've been a guest in a corporate box. What the bloody hell comes over people?

I've never felt the need to be a dickhead when I've been a guest in a corporate box. What the bloody hell comes over people?
The same reason people feel the need to be complete dickheads when they are on holidays somewhere like Bali.

Nah, i'm sweet. The funny thing is for all your attempts to posture, I highly doubt you are rich.

I don't fall into the fallacy of thinking the rich are smart, but you've always given me the impression you can't count past 10 without taking your velco strapped shoes off.
I’ve never claimed to be rich.

It’s not my corporate box

And anyone with Commonwealth Bank shares benefits from franking credits - pretty sure they aren’t all “rich “

As for intelligence - 🤣 - squashed your post like a ripe tomatoe without the need for personal insults.

Last edited:

To an extent ...
However the people that invite us know we are keen Crows fans and would rather have it benefit club supporters rather than the freeloaders!

Ive never understood why some straight men have been against and aggressive toward gay men..

I always thought, as a straight man, that the more gay men out there the better..

Putting two and two together the more gay men there are.. the less competition there is for us straight men when it comes to courting a female partner!..

Have to laugh at some of the comments on BF and social Media about this, Note I don't condone what was said,
Have a serious look at the comments re Tex Walkers so call pulling out of the contest, and remember what was going thru your mind when you saw it on the replay.
What words have you used to describe it at the time? and remember most of those words are Homophobic,

Have to laugh at some of the comments on BF and social Media about this, Note I don't condone what was said,
Have a serious look at the comments re Tex Walkers so call pulling out of the contest, and remember what was going thru your mind when you saw it on the replay.
What words have you used to describe it at the time? and remember most of those words are Homophobic,
How is
“he’s been reported for less - umpired out of the contest “ homophobic ?

😉

Ive never understood why some straight men have been against and aggressive toward gay men..

I always thought, as a straight man, that the more gay men out there the better..

Putting two and two together the more gay men there are.. the less competition there is for us straight men when it comes to courting a female partner!..
Seems like there’s even more gay women (Not that there’s anything wrong with that) so it kind of cancels out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought it would be the opposite given you are a guest of a company (usually) that has their name in the door.

Very easy to identify. Not to mention embarrassing for the person who invited you.

Spot on.

Have hosted and been guests in both open corporate box (Level 2 Eastern Stand) and enclosed corporate box (Level 3 Eastern Stand) and can honestly say never seen any problems however it doesn't surprise me given how some think it will be ok to try and be like David Boon.

I'm 100% sure the words going through my head and coming out of my mouth at the time were not homophobic.

Only if you're a homophobic bigot

Disgraceful. If found guilty I hope there is a life ban or at the very least a multi year ban. Sends a strong message that this is unacceptable.

So it is ok to say* pure trash and vitriol about Taylor Walker on line but anyone who says something homophobic in public should get a life ban?

*saying something and typing them are the same thing when you are discussing communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back