hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Nah but move with times etc will win

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's a bit hard when it's heritage listed. So unless it gets irreparably damaged it's not going anywhere.
If the trees die it will not be from lack of trying to save them, but trees die sometimes.

scotty13

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tracy Vilage Razorbacks
That's a bit hard when it's heritage listed. So unless it gets irreparably damaged it's not going anywhere.
If the trees die it will not be from lack of trying to save them, but trees die sometimes.
Maybe a dying tree falls onto the scoreboard?

Or... as the scoreboard has already been moved... maybe it can be incorporated somehow into a new stand, or between stands ect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
Few years back I heard that when it's time for the scoreboard to go to the farm, it'll be relocated to Thebarton Oval.

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Few years back I heard that when it's time for the scoreboard to go to the farm, it'll be relocated to Thebarton Oval.
There have been many suggestions over the years, none of which do justice to its heritage.
For example they don't even play cricket at Thebarton.

AFL Club
Geelong
Heading over for port v cats game. Looking at GA tickets. Does anyone know how quickly the GA tickets on the ground level in the pocket for port games fill up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Heading over for port v cats game. Looking at GA tickets. Does anyone know how quickly the GA tickets on the ground level in the pocket for port games fill up?

For Port games the GA doesn’t fill up that quickly as their GA allocation is much bigger than for crows games. But still I’d just pay an extra 10 bucks or whatever it is if I was going coming from interstate.

AFL Club
Geelong
For Port games the GA doesn’t fill up that quickly as their GA allocation is much bigger than for crows games. But still I’d just pay an extra 10 bucks or whatever it is if I was going coming from interstate.
Agree. Only that my mates that are coming with me are not supporters of either team so don’t care so much. So need to convince them we should just reserve seats

Top Bottom