Greenwith
Rb8P82z.jpg

v
Kensington
6BcZLd8.png

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Presentation is fine, new kit lacks the pop that the old one had and just doesn't feel like a strong design. The owl just does not stand out anymore. Honestly preferred the round 1 kit over this one.
Thanks. The aim was to make it feel 'tough' ala charcoal on black PBs or something like that (North Haven's entry for example). Back to the drawing board!

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Any feedback for Karrawirra Pari? I know it needs a tidy up, working on a resubmission soon, but any other tips or notes on the presentation etc?

Any feedback for Karrawirra Pari? I know it needs a tidy up, working on a resubmission soon, but any other tips or notes on the presentation etc?

My issue with it, and I don’t know you personally so I could be off, but unless you’re an Indigenous person, I don’t think it’s appropriate to use Indigenous, or Indigenous-inspired artwork, whether you’ve made it yourself or taken it from an internet source - without express permissions of the original artist, in an appropriate context.

If you are an Indigenous person of this region though, fair bump, play on, that’s my bad.

SunsphereParker

Senior List
Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Feedback on the new Flinders Uni OS design and pres?
Definitely like the presentation, fits in well with the comp. I agree with Craegus for the design, though I think it could be cool if the eyes were yellow, like the glint of a swooping midnight owl about to make a kill. Also not sure if scholers is a typo (scholars/schoolers?)

Ogrebait

All Australian
Jan 29, 2008
Paul's Boutique
AFL Club
Fremantle
new kit lacks the pop that the old one had and just doesn't feel like a strong design. The owl just does not stand out anymore. Honestly preferred the round 1 kit over this one.
just_kick_it, I disagree. The Rd.1 kit was a tad too busy - the logo plus the V, plus the hoops was too much for mine. Your kit this week was more subtle and stylish, BOG.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
just_kick_it, I disagree. The Rd.1 kit was a tad too busy - the logo plus the V, plus the hoops was too much for mine. Your kit this week was more subtle and stylish, BOG.
I feel the colours get lost (as they're all dark) and also i'm not 100% sure that scholers is a word

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Definitely like the presentation, fits in well with the comp. I agree with Craegus for the design, though I think it could be cool if the eyes were yellow, like the glint of a swooping midnight owl about to make a kill. Also not sure if scholers is a typo (scholars/schoolers?)
I feel the colours get lost (as they're all dark) and also i'm not 100% sure that scholers is a word
Thanks guys.
I will make a couple of changes to this weeks design (thats why I love this comp:hearteyes:) to make the Owl Brow 'pop' a bit more. I googled scholers and it didnt come up with the normal did you mean scholars so I went with scholers.

facepalm.jpg

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Thanks guys.
I will make a couple of changes to this weeks design (thats why I love this comp:hearteyes:) to make the Owl Brow 'pop' a bit more. I googled scholers and it didnt come up with the normal did you mean scholars so I went with scholers.

facepalm.jpg
Haha yeah but it could be a nickname that is unique to your team (i.e. the first University team scholars were illiterate) etc

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
Thanks guys.

facepalm.jpg

Either scholar or schooler.
95796F98-2799-4BF9-9114-39CF719806D9.jpeg

Back