v
Lonsdale
C2e0ZCl.png

Lockleys
51157856249_3cb07031ff_k.jpg

v
Belair
xqWwwrd.png

We demand an investigation into the failure of replacing Henley Beach FC’s kit with their revised version submitted 30/4/21.

ASFL should propose an investigation into the replacement of competition runner El_Scorcho and his departure at a difficult time of such an important match. !!!! The judgment is not fair enough

We ask for an examination of the cause of not being able to provide the updated kit. It may be a case of ‘I forgot’

If that proves to be the case, the result of the match must be cancelled and Wynn Vale is legally lost under the international law of ASFL 3/0 and thus becomes a win for the HBFC.

We demand an investigation into the failure of replacing Henley Beach FC’s kit with their revised version submitted 30/4/21.

ASFL should propose an investigation into the replacement of competition runner El_Scorcho and his departure at a difficult time of such an important match. !!!! The judgment is not fair enough

We ask for an examination of the cause of not being able to provide the updated kit. It may be a case of ‘I forgot’

If that proves to be the case, the result of the match must be cancelled and Wynn Vale is legally lost under the international law of ASFL 3/0 and thus becomes a win for the HBFC.
I vote deduct 4 points from Henley Beach for being a little bitch.

Also you fixed that thing yet?

I vote deduct 4 points from Henley Beach for being a little b*tch.

Also you fixed that thing yet?

Ok froot loops, you wanshum?
What a rebel, opening the spoiler. I bet you drink Pepsi from a Coke glass, stand the f*ck back ;)

4cacd03e19d8b8ab7b939462176f8355.png

Apologies to both Henley Beach and Wynn Vale. This match will be replayed as part of the next round with correct guernseys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back