Competition Adelaide Suburban Football League - Sign ups

How would one incorporate meth into a football identity? That seems to be a pretty obvious choice from Scorch's map.

Wait until the PSFL next year, and you’ll see exactly how. 👍

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

monogram.png

Just felt like posting something...

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
is it too late? I wanna lose another major comp!!

As long as you get your entry in by 24/3/21, you don't even need to announce it before then!

Plus the more locals the better. When are you gonna get another chance to enter an Adelaide based comp?

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Just under 2 weeks to get your initial entries in here.

Remember, your round 1 entry doesn't have to be a world beater, you can keep working on it as the season goes on if you like. As long as you get a team name and colours sorted and a design that shows the front of the guernsey and some of the shorts, your entry qualifies. Get something in and work on it as you find time!

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
I keep changing my design lol

Don't settle on a design you really love now, wait until the lead up to finals.

Think of it like a track cycling event. If you go out hard, your opponents will just draft in behind you and then beat you in a sprint finish when your design is tired and you've got nothing left to give. Much better to go out slowly and make your move at a key moment depending on the state of play and what your opponents are doing.

And if i've learned anything from dual Olympic gold medallist Ryan Bayley it's that you really need to eat KFC early and often before and during the competition.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Just under a week until entries are due here!

Remember, if you're thinking you're a bit short on time this week, just get something in. As simple as it is, as long as it shows the front of the guernsey with the logo, it qualifies and it'll be in. You can then tinker your way up to something you're happy with as the season goes on.

Might have a stab at a Grange team, colours will be azure, yellow and white. Might also steal the idea of a mascot logo too but we'll see I suppose. Had a strike of inspiration.

Back