Traded Adelaide trade #33 and #50 to Melbourne for 2021 R2 and R4

Remove this Banner Ad

Would it surprise you to know that us mods get notifications to our phones whenever AFL_House tweets? :p

You still have to notice your phone notification, unlock the phone, load the spreadsheet, update the spreadsheet for both teams. That's a minute or two right there!

Just brought in a 3rd round pick for Hannan. I would think the pick 33 is to be used for Brown (or as our first pick in the draft if we trade pick 23).

26 and 33 for brown and a later selection?

This is a great trade for Adelaide.

they’ve got a good hand in this draft already and next years draft is packed with talent and packed with Sa talent.

I wish port got involved in this one, would have sent either of our 2nd rounders to melb.
If we keep it that is.

I suspect that pick instantly becomes very attractive to GWS who will have 2020 high end picks running out of every orifice by trade week's end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems strange. Dees must have a need for that 2020 2nd rounder, otherwise they seem to be betting they'll drop down the ladder next year. Not likely to be a much remembered trade week event though.
And maybe adelaide need dees second next year to give to GWS for Hately..

GWS have a shiteload of picks this year already.. maybe they are now asking adelaide for a 2021 pick for Hately?.. this gives adelaide some currency to provide them with one..

Are Melbourne a top 8 contender next year?... who knows, but probably not looking at their form over the past two seasons so this will more than likely end up being a pick in the 20’s in next years stronger draft.. that would probably also satisfy GWS more than a pick in the 30’s of 40’s this year for Hately..

Edit: and maybe dees also need 33 for Ben Brown deal?...

Seems strange. Dees must have a need for that 2020 2nd rounder, otherwise they seem to be betting they'll drop down the ladder next year. Not likely to be a much remembered trade week event though.

i wonder if the demons are eying off an early pick like dogs (or another) and wanted that pick to bundle up with others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back