Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win, missed the start as I was at the Sturt game at The Bay. Hopefully we’ve got some form and confidence going into finals.

It's taken until the last round of the year but....... Baba is back.

I heard it was swearing but not 100% sure. If it is because of that, that's pathetic.

The RA leader fella wasn't let in for chanting the 'Muscat is a pedophile' song. That's been sung for years ffs!
Are they a separate group from the RA?

I have noticed in some games they will do their own chants that noone in red joins in on and nobody in red seemed to care that those guys left.

Swearing does not seem enough. Surely there was some direction and aggression behind the words.

I have noticed in some games they will do their own chants that noone in red joins in on and nobody in red seemed to care that those guys left.

Swearing does not seem enough. Surely there was some direction and aggression behind the words.
Yes there are some fellows who just rock up wearing casual clothes & sit/stand near the active support area. Some go a little too far

I don't know the ins and outs of supporters groups. Just what I heard - security were way OTT friday so doesnt surprise me if true...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are really rubbish when we want to be aren't we. Some of the turnovers in the middle of the park are downright comical.

You've just got to love Shaun Evans and how much he *s us over. Brisbane score 70 seconds after the initial time added on when there shouldn't have even been close to that much added on.

But as usual the complete moronic defending and ridiculous under 12s standard turnovers is what has cost us.

Back