Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Because we were one down at that point weren't we?

And Toure was playing 9 and was substituted for Ospeth so a like for like. Blackwood was playing in the middle.
Blackwood was being exceptionally useless up to that point, even for him. Was the clear frontrunner to be substituted.

EDIT: Even Andy Harper said so and he loves Blackwood.

Blackwood was being exceptionally useless up to that point, even for him. Was the clear frontrunner to be substituted.

EDIT: Even Andy Harper said so and he loves Blackwood.
I don't disagree. He didn't play well but he's not a CM. I would've played Lia over him.

Apparently this new Chinese player hasn't even played professionally before. He played in the professional teams' amateur affiliate until a month before we signed him 'from' the pro team.

What is with this club and not making defensive signings a priority? Elsey and Strain out this week so Marrone will play CB but who will play RB? Our depth in defence is complete trash for the second season in a row.

So Blackwood is out now, Abetew will make his debut, no Boland and Troisi didn't travel.

We never win in Melbourne so gonna go put $100 on City. Win/win situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it's pretty irritating that we focused more on troisi, who will chase 10 cents down the drain if he thought he could get it, as opposed to a defender or two.
6 of our starting 11 are missing, you're not winning too many games.

If we lose by 4 or more goals then we’d better win the cup in 3 days
If you look at the two squads out today, then a 5 or 6-0 wouldn't be an unexpected result. I mean, look at our bench. 4 players!

Still look dangerous on the counter too

6 of our starting 11 are missing, you're not winning too many games.
yeah, but it just sucks going into a season with obvious spots where we're paper thin.

no wait sorry, we signed a bloke who cant get a min in the chinese 3rd div. we're good.

Back