Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the tear? If recent, fair enough (I knew nothing of it if so). I believe he has had ample time to get fit however and the fact he isn't even fit enough for the bench is wrong IMO
No need to rush him, it's a long year. Gives us time to give some kids a run, and they're going alright.

Training by yourself isn't exactly ideal prep for a season.

If its just an issue of match fitness then even having him on the bench yesterday would’ve been useful.

10 minutes...

The club should be more open re: injury and fitness situations. We don’t get much out of them to be honest.
He got injured playing for Vuck

Was going for a run at lunch today around Semaphore/Largs and noticed a man at a picnic table with his family and the haircut looked familiar then noticed the AUFC polo.. so in my perspired state gave the coach a thumbs up from a distance and got a wave of acknowledgement back. Not sure if he interpreted the source of thumbs up from being from an AUFC fan or just a local weirdo. Nonetheless. Assume it was him.

Not overly confident for tomorrow but looking forward to it, even with good players back I think we’ll still be pretty unsettled. Elsey our will leave us exposed for defensive depth again. How many games would’ve Maria and Boland played together?

Not overly confident for tomorrow but looking forward to it, even with good players back I think we’ll still be pretty unsettled. Elsey our will leave us exposed for defensive depth again. How many games would’ve Maria and Boland played together?
Boland Elsey and Blackwood all confirmed outs

Don't mind that, D'Arrigo has shown a fair bit so far.

Blackwood has been in good form but Toure is on fire, Opseth very good off the bench.

Elsey is the tricky one, particularly from the set piece. Marrone is decent enough in general play but we lack height at corners and free kicks. Strain comes back in as well as Halloran.

Hopefully we can get it done, gonna be a great night for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kids got game too.

Kusini Yengi is supposed to be better..... can't wait for him to get fit.

Back