Adelaide United FC 2019/2020 Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Who are we potentially trading with?
There was talk in the pre season we were looking to swap him with a defensive mid from another HAL club who's name escapes me.

I appreciate he's unlikely to get heaps of playing time this season but he's a bright prospect and I wouldn't wanna lose him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
blackwood has done fine. very rusty, playing in an unfamiliar role, has crafted himself 2 good chances and linked up well with any play down the right.

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
I’m not a Blackwood basher like some but he has been horribly wasteful today, whether key passes or shots. Needs to do better. Then again Nicola and Troisi missed easy chances as well but have been fine in the build up play. Troisi has been good, Nicola pretty wasteful and poor.

Blackwood and Nicola are getting into dangerous positions. They can and should do better. Hoping they both have a big second half.

Ospeth has been excellent. His one touch play from long balls is excellent. Such a valuable asset.

Our midfield has been supreme as well. Love the quality of Troisi and McGree but love d’arrigos discipline.

Have gifted them a few good chances but we should be 2 or 3 up.

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
blackwood has done fine. very rusty, playing in an unfamiliar role, has crafted himself 2 good chances and linked up well with any play down the right.
He’s at least more useful in this position than as the focal point. I’ll give him that.

I’m not a Blackwood basher like some
Telling some hard truths is bashing?

Top Bottom