Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

We struggle in Sydney in general..... which sucks.

And where was Elsey then ??

Why does this club never buy a defender who can actually defend? I couldn't care less if they have no offensive threat whatsoever, the same s**t happens every year. Our defence is still dog s**t, it's just annoying.

Why does this club never buy a defender who can actually defend? I couldn't care less if they have no offensive threat whatsoever, the same s**t happens every year. Our defence is still dog s**t, it's just annoying.
Magma is right, where is the midfield though ??

18 shots the Wanderers had in the first half, 8 on target.

Boland on at half-time since we have no defenders on the bench worth bringing on (looking at you Kitto)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma is right, where is the midfield though ??
Been saying this all year - we play 2 cams and a cdm every week... asking for it time and time again. Particularly away. I dont actually mind d’arrigo defensively but he’s inexperienced and with a 4-1-5 formation we seem to play is always the only one supporting the defence.

Been saying this all year - we play 2 cams and a cdm every week... asking for it time and time again. Particularly away. I dont actually mind d’arrigo defensively but he’s inexperienced and with a 4-1-5 formation we seem to play is always the only one supporting the defence.
Our wingers track back, McGree and Blackwood dont though

Bozza is pulling himself with the Wanderers

Now this kid is meant to have more talent than any of our kids.

Back