Adelaide United FC 2019/2020 Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
This is absolutely pathetic. Any chance this state can produce a sporting side that isn't flat out embarrassing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
why can they block crosses? track our midfielders? mark our strikers? do we not train footballing basics?

what are we even trying to do, seriously? what do we want to be as a club? just a cup team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magma

Hall of Famer
Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
and still the best defender has been 800 year old durante who injured his team mate. anyone tall in the youth team should play cb, dont care less what position they play

Greasyrhys

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
So glad I drove to Tailem Bend & photographed The Overland instead of watching an absolute train wreck. First home game I missed all season & absolutely no regrets. For the record this is what I snapped:
Edit: not sure what will finish first, the Overland (March 31 at this stage is the last run) or the Reds’ campaign

Last edited:

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
I did have a chuckle at the idiots at last weeks game giving the bronx cheers when Maria came off.

Forgetting that he is playing there because Kitto had been given a chance and had proven far more hopeless earlier int he season and had made far more mistakes.

Some idiots just have no idea.

Maria not great defensively and in poor form absolutely. But happy about him being replaced at left back by Ryan Kitto? fu** me.

hey shorty

TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
fu** me that is pathetic.
Our CB pairing would be the highest paid in the league, and they just aren't delivering. Jako has done a lot of heavy lifting in the last 2 years but looks like the weight of the world is on his shoulders..... and Elsey has been poor for 18 months.

Ironic that Troisi is having his best game when McGree is having his worst.

Top Bottom