Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what happens when you invest everything into the front third of the field and invest ******* nothing in the defence.

Bruce did well bringing in good attacking players but has failed miserably not bringing in another defender.

I actually think we can still win this game

Half the team deserves to be subbed. I'd bring on a defender but Marrone has been worse than Maria this season.

Half the team deserves to be subbed. I'd bring on a defender but Marrone has been worse than Maria this season.
Id bring him on for Elsey, he was good at CB.

Now we deserve that 3rd goal to be counted, but it shouldn't hsve been. Thats not what it was brought in for.

3 goals conceded against a team playing Pain, Burgess and Lustica. No idea who Imain or Uskok are either but this has been a horrific performance against a team we should be beating.

Poor.

ironically i reckon our best left side combination is kitto and mileusenic. and i dont rate kitto at full back but at least he tracks back. maria is okay going forward but if there's a counter he's miles off. d'arrigo desperately needs help with diamanti and berisha. why have we rehabbed boland to not play him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troisi is horrible. Mauk is kind of pointless. Maria and Elsey hopeless. Can we take all four off?...
Mauk I felt was a signing for next season, but he doesnt need to play now.

Yep strange move after the smashing he was giving Maria

Where was Strain ???

You know you're crap was that megahead scores.

Back