Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
If the club goes for Aloisi in the long term that’s me done. Wont find a bigger w***er anywhere. Actually the ultimate tosser against us as well - and that’s not even taking into account his detestable sidekick.
Yeah the club won't see any of my money again if we bring him in.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
If he's gassed I'd be shocked, doesn't look unfit to me.
He didn’t look too happy and I don’t blame him - scored 2 games in a row and hooked with 1/3 of the game left. Great that he’s finding form (hope he’s contracted for next year?) as he clearly has quality but confidence has been lacking.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He didn’t look too happy and I don’t blame him - scored 2 games in a row and hooked with 1/3 of the game left. Great that he’s finding form (hope he’s contracted for next year?) as he clearly has quality but confidence has been lacking.
He is contracted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Finally got a point against the sky blues. Hope we can beat city & rely on western union blowing a few of their games in hand, but I expect we’ll miss out as a result of that putrid patch we had pre-hiatus

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Another frustrating draw. Now we need western union to get no more than 2 points for us to take 6th. But if perf play like they did against the victory (4-0 loss on Saturday), then that’ll be quickly extinguished. Will only have ourselves to blame if we miss out, that awful run pre-haitus could be costly, especially those two losses to non-finalists

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Yep you reap what you sow.

Still we've unearthed some gems this year and we've seen a return to the South Australian element that made us who we are.

Now to find a replacement for McGree.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Good business and it opens up spots for our other youth products this season.

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
Izzo, Mileusenic, McGree and now Brook gone. Good on them for seeking overseas opportunities (although the Greek second division is an odd move for Izzo), and credit to our youth system.
The club Izzo has moved to is owned by an Aussie now with Popovic in charge

Back