Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

They're a bit too clinical for us.

We work hard but don't have that cutting edge on a consistent basis. Different salary cap when you wear Sky Blue

Actually agree. Veart is limited as a coach but I think player power is key there. They didn’t like the last couple/being questioned and having someone like Veart suits our group. Not that it’s a good thing but the results have been ok, all things considered. We are limited when we can’t counter though, don’t think Veart or the team has much of an idea when space is at a premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably couldn't be playing a better opponent to get that point either. If the decent Adelaide turn up tonight we'll be fine

And we so know you can score against this mob

Red card will help, just keep the ball and the chances will come

Still, as I said time and time again.....

We'll make the finals.

Still, as I said time and time again.....

We'll make the finals.
The subs at the end were embarassing. Content to waste time and settle for the result. The time taken for our players to get off the pitch was telling, as is two subs in injury time pushing for a winner. Would want to win the away final after that..

The subs at the end were embarassing. Content to waste time and settle for the result. The time taken for our players to get off the pitch was telling, as is two subs in injury time pushing for a winner. Would want to win the away final after that..
Given the way we've coughed up late goals I didn't mind us playing possession for a bit

We still had enough chances to kill it off.

Back