Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be nice to sign a striker who can score goals on a consistent basis, instead of either 1) being injured all the time or 2) taking 20 games to score or whatever it was when Bruce went on a drought.

Going to City probably so stuff him.
Yeah f***the happy smiles.
This game sums up our season, I feared going into this game with only one real striker, even if it went into extra time we’re depending on Blackwood. We were always one good striker short.
Injuries and cards have added up to a bridge too far.
These owners better f***ing do something.

We started Blackwood most of the season, we were never going past week 1 of the finals.
When a striker who played 3 games was our best you're in strife. One wonders what we would have achieved with Cavusevic in the side and Blackwood pinch hitting of the bench out wide where he looked very threatening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two Victory assistant coaches red carded for running onto the field and end up in a fracas with Carney. Is there a bigger bunch of entitled f***wits?

I’m going to be barracking for Newcastle so hard. Downside is, if they win the GF, probably less likely that McGree would consider a return to Adelaide United in the near future.

Johan looks to be heading back to Denmark, with Craig Goodwin on his way home.

ffs.

I was really hoping to retain Johan but I guess that was wishful thinking. If Goodwin returns then I will be happy. Losing Absalonsen should open up the door to sign an international CB. We never sign experienced International centre halves so please... do it for once.

ffs.

I was really hoping to retain Johan but I guess that was wishful thinking. If Goodwin returns then I will be happy. Losing Absalonsen should open up the door to sign an international CB. We never sign experienced International centre halves so please... do it for once.
Would be a great idea, pair him up with Elsey and watch us flourish.

Then decide what to do with Diawara.

Back