Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

That's us at full strength.

Taking this one very seriously.

Baba’s starting?!
giphy.gif

I wish I could like that twice.

Kurz did say he wants his entire match day squad to be able to run out 90 minutes, so the big fella must be fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked good for 70 minutes but we were ordinary for a 20 minute period between the 60 and 80 minute mark, could’ve easily conceded 2.

I think we’ll be scoring more from corners and set pieces with Goody taking the dead ball.

Next up Bentley Greens away in the semi.

If Sydney beat WSW and we beat BG, surely we get the final at home!

The Bentleigh players and coach seemed a tad cocky at the prospect of playing Adelaide. I hope we smash them.
To be fair, on paper we are probably the least daunting and I think they'd have been like that whoever they played.

To be fair, on paper we are probably the least daunting and I think they'd have been like that whoever they played.
I still thought they showed a lack of respect for the opposition. It could come back to bite them. I hope so anyway.

Hopefully Craig Pirlo is on fire again.

I still thought they showed a lack of respect for the opposition. It could come back to bite them. I hope so anyway.

Hopefully Craig Pirlo is on fire again.
If that's what we are going to get from Goody this year we will score many many goals.

If you mean when he ran to the crowd? There was a small contingent of United supporters there. I assumed he ran to them. They were sitting behind our bench.
Going by the pictures the United twitter posted it seemed like he was giving it to the away fans since he had one hand up to his ear almost like saying "I can't hear you now" sort of thing. I saw a video replay of the goal and it seems like he was gesturing to our fans so I had it wrong.

No Goody tomorrow night, has a virus.

Just makes it a little trickier.

Back