Adelaide United FC Thread - 2019 FFA Cup Champions (Kings of the Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not expecting us to get lucky and host the final. I'm expecting, whichever team wins tonight, to have their names on both the balls.

Getting the home ground advantage is going to help us so much. It means we play three games in a row at home with no travel, while Sydney have two away games and one home game in the space of 11 days.

Sydney you say?

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently you boys beat Victory 2-1 in Adelaide behind closed doors, a week after the Nix beat them 3-1 at AAMI. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come for both United and Victory :D

Good luck for the new season, expecting big things!

Likewise mate, and remember if things do go south...... theres always room back at Hindmarsh

Yep, patience is wearing very very thin.

We had 5 players under an injury cloud from last weeks friendly against Melbourne, only 2 have made the squad.
I'm sure you remember me wanting him out at the end of last season but the club decides to keep an injury prone player who has still yet to prove himself. It's beyond a joke. He plays some pre-season games (the last one he started) and then misses the first round of the season. We have 4 ******* strikers in the squad and none of them are starting.

I'm sure you remember me wanting him out at the end of last season but the club decides to keep an injury prone player who has still yet to prove himself. It's beyond a joke. He plays some pre-season games (the last one he started) and then misses the first round of the season. We have 3 ******* strikers in the squad and none of them are starting.
2 of them are injured.

There were rumours Kurz wanted him gone when he arrived, think we can put those to bed now considering hes kept him around this long.

I was told earlier this week that he is desperate to play, and was even willing to push through off the bench but the coach overruled him. Only wants match day players capable of the full 90, even his subs.

Kitto and Blackwood in a similar boat, could have played 20 or 30 minutes at a pinch but Kurz didnt want to take the risk with 3 games in 11 days at the start of the year.

Back