FM Adelaide United FC - The Saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
This isn't really a story per se, but I have an FM15 save with Adelaide United in 2072 that I've always wanted to document. In this will be my top 50 players of all time during the save. I don't expect anyone else to see this but I just wanted to have it down somewhere.

Last edited:
#50. Anthony Ture
#50. Anthony Ture

1622576381317.png
FACT FILE
Date of Birth: 11th June 1995
Place of Birth: Adelaide, Australia
Career: 2014-2024
Position: Striker
League Apps: 169
League Goals: 55
International: Australia (0 caps, 0 goals)
Anthony Ture may not have played as many games as some contemporaries on this list and his goalscoring tally pales in comparison to the likes of Chol Amum or Benjamin Deeley as a striker but his value during the formative years of my All-South Australian side was immense for a player of his ability. Ture got given his opportunity early in his career due to a lack of options but turned into an extremely tidy option up front. At his best, Ture fired the Reds to an A-League win in 2021 which also saw him win the club best and fairest, golden boot and come second in the league award as well.

AUFC HONOURS
Individual
1x AUFC Best & Fairest (2021)
2x AUFC Golden Boot (2020, 2021)

Team
2x A-League winner (2021, 2023)
1x FFA Cup winner (2023)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back