Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He was tired but he still had an impact. I'd have had them both up top and taken McGree off who looked more than spent.

Drop O'Doherty back there IMO. Means little now of course but the effort was great to see

Its concerning but it's what you get when your team is gash, your opponent isn't known by anyone, the tickets are expensive, the game is on a Wednesday night and there's next to no promotion

The perfect storm.

And that's what I'm talking about. There wasn't any real effort to promote the game by anyone including Fox. I only realised on Tuesday when I saw the Jeju players in town.

THIS is the biggest failing of the board so far. After last year they expected things to flow on, it doesn't work if you're not willing to put the effort in.

Good game last night, gotta say that I only remembered about the game a few days before also.
McGree and O'Doherty took it up to them pretty well, it's really hard for me to watch Cirio at the moment, I know he scored but he is so far away from what his game has been it's not funny, just really sad.

I actually think most of Cirio's game is back to what it was, and now he's scored maybe that's the last piece.

His issues are the fact he plays out of position both weeks, including as a striker having it bombed on his head.

Chelo and Marrone dropped from the squad.

Did we just cut and paste our ACL squad ?? There's a rumour on another forum about Red Bull showing interest in buying our club.......

PLEASE be true

So Chelo wants out and wants to explore other options in the A-League. Disappointing because I was hoping he'd go back to Argentina after he left here but looks like we might have to play against him, which is not something I wanted.

So Chelo wants out and wants to explore other options in the A-League. Disappointing because I was hoping he'd go back to Argentina after he left here but looks like we might have to play against him, which is not something I wanted.
Do you know something ?? I've not seen he wants out definitely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course Chelo has been exploring his options, we haven't put anything in front of him. I do know that his first and second preference is to stay here.

I get the feeling that whether we keep him or not may have something to do with his nationality.

As for McGree, he would be absolutely mad to leave now. Unless he gets loaned straight back here of course. He would know it's still too early but a club that big comes..... it would be hard to refuse

Still not sold on him to be honest, plenty of pace and a good eye for goal though. No Isaias again.

Feel good about today actually, maybe it's due to the girls making the Granny. Oar ripped us apart last time so hopefully him missing helps us.

Given he's carried a knee since the early rounds of the season I'm not surprised he's still out.

Honestly, id leave him out and give him the rest of the season off. Not much to be gained.

Back