Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Berbatov still has brilliant touch, but its whether we can get 20+ games from him.

Holy hell, that would be enormous.

The FFA better ******* help us here. The amount of money they gave to an already cashed up City to sign Cahill was ridiculous, so they better do everything possible to help us sign Kuranyi.

Luca toni
We weren't ever really into him, he was offered to a number of A League clubs and we show some interest until we saw his asking price.

Bianchi would be in January when La Rocca becomes an Aussie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide is also close to signing another Brazilian, Henrique Andrade Silva, 31, who now has an Australian passport.

The former Brisbane Roar forward is currently playing for Negeri Sembilaqn in Malaysia.

Ugh...

Bianchi has barely put the ball in the back of the net for 3 years. Do not want.
Kuranyi hasn't been much better really. Lets not forget though that our all conquering Spaniards had much lesser records, as did Berisha.

As for Henrique..... he might be classed as an Aussie but I don't want that diving flog anywhere near us. Wouldn't be much point given he still wouldn't qualify for ACL.

I'm much more interested in this Aussie winger. Please be Nathan Burns.

Apparently Val said it isn't Burns.

Don't want Henrique either. He's really only good as a back-up striker and we have Marino for that.

He's only good for 30 minutes off the bench. If its not Burns, then Halloran maybe. Super quick.

I couldn't think of many more high quality guys. To be honest I can't see why Burns would hang around Tokyo, the manager has forced him to train with the reserves.

When that happens at an overseas club you know it's probably not going to work out.

On a lighter note, Goody has had a good start at Sparta. Scored on debut I think?

A right footed chip over the keeper yep.

Henrique IS the Aussie winger !!!
Oh puuuleeeeeeease. He is only an Aussie in A League terms, in the ACL he counts as an import and wouldn't play.

That HAS to be wrong. I'd be disgusted if he were to be signed.

Yep. In the previous story it was 'an Australian winger' to which he later tweeted 'updated story with wingers identity'.

Gross.

Oh Jesus. Can't believe I didn't pick up on that. Revolting.

Can't we actually chase an Aussie winger who is actually first XI quality? He is not.

Forgetting the fact he isn't even a winger either !!! I'd be staggered if we didn't have a Burns/Holland/Mabil in our sights.

If we signed Kuranyi/Bianchi, NTS and Henrique we'd have one more signing to make.

Given we signed 2 youth teamers to contracts I reckon we would have cap room too.

Back