Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This.

The goals will come with the chances we're creating. We'll be around the mark when it counts, if anything good is to come out of the first 5-6 rounds it will be that we are getting a look at our depth and exposing them to more game time than they probably would've expected.

Guardiola will smash this league when we are back to full strength. I am super excited about him.
Being away I've only seen highlights but he really could've had a large night last night with some luck.

Holland out injured tonight. Probably saves Makarounas

Never seen so many dives. The Melbourne City players, particularly Fornarelli (sp?) just flop to the floor every time they touch the ball. Ruining what should be a great game.

Its about time players were suspended retrospectively for blatant dives. They're making a joke of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will, we are playing well but just not quite for long enough.

Thought at the time the penalty against Guardiola was a bit stiff. Good to see Val making a clear point of it yesterday and pretty well describes it exactly as I saw it.
One week we're getting hacked at and injured without fair reprimands, next we're penalised by a team of floppers and a hack actor taking the biggest dive ever seen and go without a reprimand.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...1/news-story/0223ce2608158546c12f122cdac2e96a

Its been utterly ridiculous so far, how Kilkenny didn't get carded for that I'll never know.

There was a similar incident to the Guardiola one during the WSW/CCM game and no penalty. All we ask is for consistency.

Its been utterly ridiculous so far, how Kilkenny didn't get carded for that I'll never know.

There was a similar incident to the Guardiola one during the WSW/CCM game and no penalty. All we ask is for consistency.
There's great footage of Kilkenny doing exactly the same during a game in England, he's the one who initiates contact with an opposition player and then dives when touched back. It's a carbon copy of last Friday. If FFA match review panel don't suspend him then we may as well give up.

So Choi now injured with a foot injury. No idea what happened or how bad it is but all I can do is laugh at our luck. Our replacement injury player is now injured.

Smh.

Ch9 news reported that Celo will be back sooner than expected. Only saw the headline but couldn't hear the story due to presentations at the cricket club. Anyone hear when he will return?

Chelo and Holland back in and the squad just looks so much better. Shame for Choi though, he's looked the goods early season.

Wonder if he will stay on for one of our other injuries.

Still hasn't been said, so probably 7 weeks like Chelo.

Back