Adelaide United FC Thread: Champions (2015-16), Premiers (2005-06, 2015-16), FFA Cup (2014) Winners

Who will win the premiership and championship in 2016?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Adelaide United

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no other choice sorry

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tokyo are refusing to release Burns and his contract has another 6 months to run.

Its a common thing in the A League, most clubs tend not to pay transfer fees and rather poach guys off contract.

Chinese league have changed the rules on imports, only 3 allowed to play in 1 game. Could hurt his move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was never going to be a good signing. The guy is utter dog s**t and always has been. I was pissed when we signed him and still am. Waste of space.

McGree straight into the starting lineup.

Big move by Gui but I like it!!!

Gui says signings coming soon.

At least I think that's what he said, his English still isn't great !!!

Didn't watch the game, what'd I miss? Going by the stats we just got beaten by a better team.
Clearly better too. We defended well but made 3 crucial errors 2 of which led to goals.

McGree was impressive, Guardiola looked to play in midfield when he came on and looked more effective than as a striker but not much else. Garrucio looks out of position upfield and Elrich just looks...... poor. We don't have any dare in us going forward. Would've helped if the ref sent Grant off after trying to snap Chelos leg in half.

Still, better teams than us have been hammered by this lot.

Back