Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 25, 2010
Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
Seriously - how gullible are some people, can not believe anyone bought it.

After all the thread, all the post, all the time spend bitching about him - no way would a generic title such as this would get the job done.

Adelaide's CEO Stands down - would have to at least add his name "Trigg quits" would be the appropriate title.

mojito

misfortune comes in threes...
Feb 21, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel. Utd, Manc. Utd, Molde FK

alex_is_on_fire

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 25, 2010
Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
You prick.

But I knew it wasn't true as the thread wasn't long enough - and no one at work (who all know I hate Trigg) have mentioned it.

This is the point.

The day he does resign, the rumors will sweep the city, it will start out on breakfast radio, twitter, Facebook and before you know it - we will have 3 or 4 different threads about it before the actual announcement even happens.

May 25, 2009
Back in S.A.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Seriously - how gullible are some people, can not believe anyone bought it.

After all the thread, all the post, all the time spend bitching about him - no way would a generic title such as this would get the job done.

Adelaide's CEO Stands down - would have to at least add his name "Trigg quits" would be the appropriate title.
I knew it was a lie all along but a faint glimmer of hope stirred in a long forgotten dark corner of my mind.:(

headache1

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Apr 10, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings, Arsenal
Well played alex_is_on_fire, well played...

Bastard!

I'm pretty sure I can get away with trolling Trigg here (possibly):

Oh man, this had me dreading you were going to find a good CEO. Thanks Alex, jesus christ.

Please do it everywhere possible. I won't even mind if you hang s**t on Rob Chapman and Nigel Smart in the process.

Huntercrow

Dwat that Wabbit
Feb 7, 2009
Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Adelaide
You know how dumb people can be? I've just been on the AFL and AFC sites for the last 15 minutes knowing this was not possible but still checked it out on the off chance you had an exclusive:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back