Preview Adelaide v Essendon 31/07 4.40pm Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is a very low chance to play. Talia is about 60% chance to play. With no walker I'd have.
Hartley-Jenkins
Lynch-Ambrose
Franga or Brown- McGovern
We should play Franga at FF this week.

No Walker?

I'm going all out and plonk a big fat $10 note on us to win.

Come on boys!!

Team i wanna see:
Francis Hartley McKenna
AMT Ambrose Kelly
Zaka Goddard Parish
Redman Daniher Langford
Brown Michael Fantasia
Berger Merrett Zaka
Bird Gleeson J.Merrett Hams

In: Michael, Merrett, Redman
Out: Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan, Dea.

This team has a lot of the future in mind.
Michael and Kelly the only top ups. I have hopes Kelly plays one more year and we should seriously be looking at Michael as an option to play FF.
He has size, work ethic and age on his side. Perhaps we're hiding him away.

was cooney's kicking always THIS bad?

i know he was never completely lace out delivery but he was missing easy kicks. the one running down the wing and he had 4 targets and kicked in between them all was really poor.

No. Always been a reliable kick without being a great kick.

This might get ugly. Adelaide angry after coming off a loss to Cats, playing at home and desperately needing a percentage boost to get a higher position in the 8.

And they will look at Dons v Lions and the way that we did not man up.... they will be hoping guys like Sloane and Thompson will run riot.

Last year they beat us by 112 points.

Dons did not handle the ground and the crowd very well against Port Adelaide.

BEST in 2015
Essendon:
Hooker, Edwards, Myers, Goddard

If we get to within 60 points, we would have done really well.

We should be looking at dropping a few players this week.

The only one I can single out as a definite would be Dempsey. Wish we had the cattle to drop Mitch Brown, but he probably has to stay in. Matt Dea, who seems to be a bit of a protective species on here, has been very ordinary the past few weeks.

I don't really care who it is, but the players need to be held accountable for the genuine lack of effort against Brisbane (bar an obvious few).

This might get ugly. Adelaide angry after coming off a loss to Cats, playing at home and desperately needing a percentage boost to get a higher position in the 8.

And they will look at Dons v Lions and the way that we did not man up.... they will be hoping guys like Sloane and Thompson will run riot.

Last year they beat us by 112 points.

Dons did not handle the ground and the crowd very well against Port Adelaide.

BEST in 2015
Essendon:
Hooker, Edwards, Myers, Goddard

If we get to within 60 points, we would have done really well.
There needs to be an 'Agree' button, I refuse to Like this, but I agree with you.

Team i wanna see:
Francis Hartley McKenna
AMT Ambrose Kelly
Zaka Goddard Parish
Redman Daniher Langford
Brown Michael Fantasia
Berger Merrett Zaka
Bird Gleeson J.Merrett Hams

In: Michael, Merrett, Redman
Out: Cooney, Dempsey, McKernan, Dea.

This team has a lot of the future in mind.
Michael and Kelly the only top ups. I have hopes Kelly plays one more year and we should seriously be looking at Michael as an option to play FF.
He has size, work ethic and age on his side. Perhaps we're hiding him away.
I would like those changes but doubt they would happen. Woosha has been against making more than 2 omissions not including forced ones like injury. Would love to see Redman get more exposure to senior footy before the year is out.

Essendon -38 1/2 - $501

Tempting

Heard on the radio before a bloke put $100 on West tigers to win by 13 and sea eagles to win by 8 on the weekend and won 137k.
a bet like that is a lot more likely than us to win by that margin in Adelaide, and its better odds.

I would like those changes but doubt they would happen. Woosha has been against making more than 2 omissions not including forced ones like injury. Would love to see Redman get more exposure to senior footy before the year is out.
Would be good to see Redman play being a SA boy. His mate Milera has done well for the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take out every player who wont be there next year, bring in some that will, or are playing for their careers.

Would love to see

Out: McKernan, Gleeson and Dempsey

In: Bird, Ashby, J Merrett

FB: Dea Hartley Ashby

CHB: Tippa Ambrose Francis

HF: Z Merrett Zaka Hams

CHF: Fanta Daniher Laverde

FF: Cooney Brown J Merrett

R: Leuy Goddard Parish

Int: Kelly, Langford, Bird and McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.