Game Day Adelaide v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to our outstanding defence for keeping us in the game so long.

Awful games from the forwards. Also shame on Ross for not putting Cerra into the middle earlier this season
Cerra was gassed, he wouldn't play out the game starting there.

Our effort and defence good most of the day... everything else terrible, one of the worst games I can remember going forward to try goal.

Incredibly frustrated with the lack of method and skill but can't fault the effort. Was always going to be a tough game to win but the away form looks promising.

I’m no expert lip reader but looked pretty racist what Tex said to Brad Hill after he threw the dirt

I like McCarthy alot but second week in a row he's one of our worst performers in an area of the ground we really should be better at. I would have dropped him last week and nothing has changed that opinion.

Adelaide drop the ball, play on. Just don't understand why the umpires never improve. They have far too big an impact on games.
Also, the worst umpiring I've ever seen. It was awful both ways, but we got shafted on the crucial decisions. Every umpire from this game should be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you recruit players like Collyer whose disposal has always been sus close games like these his disposals really stand out, I know Tucker gave that 50 away but that out on the full was disgraceful.

Looking up at the coaching box htf Eastaugh has got a coaching gig is laughable he was a laughing stock at the Perth Demons , and now he’s an assistant at an AFL club lol.

Rtb was out coached.

We can not handle loose men behind the play.

Not quite how I read that. Adelaide had to adapt to us and we nearly won it with a lot less season bodies on ball.

Tough game to watch, tough loss, but we'll be better for this sort of contest in the long run I feel

Arm wrestle contest with no flow. We gave them nothing early though and those three forwards are all confidence players.

Questionable that we would have started with this game plan at home.

Where the hell is our attacking game plan today?

50 inside 50’s each

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hogan and McCarthy need to take a seriously look at the heart our backline plays with.

Tabs/lobb kick the goal!!!

McCarthy seriously just gtfo of the side now. Bring cox in.

Hogan needs too seriously lift. I know he’s had some issues but ffs.

Is Sean Darcy ready?

Get blakely back in too.

I absolutely hate mentioning the umpires, but Jesus. Some absolutely dejecting calls.

Idk.

Last edited:
Dunno how I feel about that one. Defence is absolutely immense and Nyhuis has fit in superbly. Skills/entry into 50 is diabolical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back