Preview Adelaide V Geelong........Last roll of the dice!

Will it be Patrick or Rodney that takes to the field this Thursday?

• Rodney will relive his funniest moment with a little help from Rory!

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Patrick will burn us a new one.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Patrick will line up Rory, miss and cannon into Joel's head.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Patty to again hit the turf after Rory shows him his contract!

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever been less enthused about a Crows game since I started following them in 1991. So much so that I have booked in to see my accountant at game start time........meh!!! Roll on 2019.

I don't think I've ever been less enthused about a Crows game since I started following them in 1991. So much so that I have booked in to see my accountant at game start time........meh!!! Roll on 2019.
7pm on a Thursday ?? Mad man !!!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow night! I think we are a big chance to win and we are starting to get closer to putting 21 out of our best 22 on the park. Nothing is more exciting than a number of do or die clashes leading into finals! If you aren't enthused by a big game like this, you should ask your self honestly what you are trying to get out of following a football team. If the answer is enjoyment - then enjoy the ride for the next 7 weeks because it has the potential to be a bloody good one!

This last 3 weeks of this season has been like that scene in Deadpool where they cut off Wade Wilson's oxygen to choking point, then give him just enough to survive.

If we win tomorrow then I guess that continues another week or 2!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my resentment for Paddy ended when we won the Prelim last year.

He's just another opposition player now.
Conquering them on the big stage in such a brilliant way has taken the spite from me, as well. Now I appreciate him as a footballer more so than when I looked for flaws in his ability.

Back