Preview Adelaide V Geelong........Last roll of the dice!

Will it be Patrick or Rodney that takes to the field this Thursday?

• Rodney will relive his funniest moment with a little help from Rory!

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Patrick will burn us a new one.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Patrick will line up Rory, miss and cannon into Joel's head.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Patty to again hit the turf after Rory shows him his contract!

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading the first 3 pages of this thread...

Far out, its Geelong we're playing, not Richmond.....

And we're playing at Adelaide Oval, not away.

That should have been enough to make you think we're half a chance, even prior to sloaney signing...and seeing we've dropped a tall and brought in a heap of speed, goal kicking and running power.

Actually, what do people think, if we'd had this team last week, would we have been a goal or two ahead at 3/4 time against the tigers? Might we have only lost it by say 20 and be really confident we're right back into form?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We play every game at home from now on except against Carlton - bottom, and Brisbane - second botton. We should win all these games. If we do we make the finals. Other game is GWS away, depends on which GWS turns up, but we can drop one more game. We should be short favourites to make the finals.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you still feel that way? It's not too late to change the booking!
Well actually, my appointment is at 6pm so I'll probably be back home for the 1st bounce. I actually think Crows will win tonight but after last week I have no hope at all for this year. If we had shown some fight and gone down by a goal or 2 I would've respected that but we showed no improvement at all from our dismal GF performance.
At least we've had some great news about Sloane.

7-0 will get us 14 wins. That is a 5-6th finish. 6 wins will be 13 wins. That is normally 6-7th. 12 wins and % gets 8th - but we can’t catch up %
% is cooked by this late in the year. Our only hope to play finals is to get a full game ahead of the pack of teams likely to be on 12.5 to 13 wins. Basically have to win out from here!

Watch how much better we look with genuine pace , chase and tackle in our forward line ... which then allows Gallucci to push into the middle of the ground for spurts .

You can't judge players like Knight and Murphy on possessions , it is the teams defensive pressure gauge that these guys drive and for team energy generation it is just massive in this modern day game . We don't have much of it so these types need to play .
It has taken the selection panel too long to get it this season .

No one rated Castagna , Broad , Butler , Short , Lambert etc that highly until they became part of that unit which operates as the sum of all parts .
They are all excellent natural runners who play with zero fear and huge sacrifice for their mates by barreling in flat stick .

Milera and Seeds obviously have some leg and i think this Rat dropping might just give him a new perspective on what it is like to be viewed as weak poo .
Speaking of new perspective , i wonder if he was scared of getting dropped that time he bleached his hair ... he may of been thinking weak blonds never play seconds at AFC .

Anyways , Crows lift and get it done by 11 points .

Last edited:
Crowd will be rowdy tonight.

GA sold out.

I expect we win tonight or at least get done late in the last. Were to good and proud of a club to roll over at home in front of the loyalest of supporter groups

Worried about thier midfield. But thier defence will break if we get in a roll. Can see a repeat of west coast game.

Excited about betts

I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but my disenchantment with Roo as a Crows home-game commentator has reached a peak. In the small amount of the last home game I could stomach watching, he was absolutely atrocious. I think we should start a petition to have him banned from Crows matches for bias ("against us").

I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but my disenchantment with Roo as a Crows home-game commentator has reached a peak. In the small amount of the last home game I could stomach watching, he was absolutely atrocious. I think we should start a petition to have him banned from Crows matches for bias ("against us").

Yeah he's terrible. Wants to be seen as unbiased so basicslly criticises us the whole match

Back