Adelaide v Nth Melbourne - Elim Final - Adelaide Oval, Sat, Sept 10, 7.10pm

Who will win? Crows or Roos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So next year, assuming age gets the best of your older players, you cop that treatment from any crowd you're saying that's okay?

Mate, the Roos spent most of the game playing the man. They are lucky to get a send off at all.

reading the thread wild bill's reaction View attachment 287286
Really? We were never going to win this.

I posted in the WCE v Dogs thread. The 1 positive about losing an elim final is now we are grouped with Saints, Dee's, Port, Pies and Eagles. Much better than Hawks, Giants, Cats, Swans and Dogs.

Didn't they say the same thing was going to happen when all your stars left? Scarlett, Ottens, Ling, Ablett, Corey, Chappy, Stevie J, Kelly and co?

We will play the kids next year and see where we are at. With recruiting and drafting things can turn very quickly.

I like your "glass half full attitude"

But seriously!

North will have to do it via the draft.

You are simply not a destination club.

I'm not sure there are many Patrick Dangerfield's that want to go to North.

Oh look, it's Rod again crying bitter tears and wildly deflecting again. Enjoy your rebuild, funny to think we cheated, lost half a decade, yet have come out in better shape than North, and you'll probably spend longer in the wilderness than us!! :D
Come out in better shape. Delusional. Time to call Dansky, you're clearly out of meds again.

Yeah our season ended tonight, but there was unbridled joy when your season ended before it started.

Essendon ended your season.

A bunch of old timers and kids. Now Boomer is no more enjoy the next 10 years of nothing. 2 false hope prelims, and now nothing. LOL

All Hail Brad Scott, first he took away "Shinboner Spirit" then he took away Boomer.

Build him a statue :D:D

You're usually a pretty good poster who I stop to read.
Don't get sucked into this s**t

Didn't they say the same thing was going to happen when all your stars left? Scarlett, Ottens, Ling, Ablett, Corey, Chappy, Stevie J, Kelly and co?

We will play the kids next year and see where we are at. With recruiting and drafting things can turn very quickly.
So how many more 30+ year olds should we put you down for this upcoming period?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What???? We now have the youngest list in the comp - on big footy that means it's the best!!!
Funny thing is you don't.

your best forward is Jarryd Waite hahahaha

Do people on here not remember back to how much it hurt when their best players retired? If so think how it made you feel and maybe give the North fans a break for at least one night.

When Hird and Lloyd retired did Bomber supporters enjoy the fools mocking them? Have a little respect. Sane with every other teams great players who have finished at their clubs, tonight took me back to the 2008 prelim and Robert Harvey being chaired off. It hurts.

Back