Adelaide v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide at the G this year.
Beat Hawks by 4 goals at the start of the year when Hawks were awful.
Beat Carlton by 2 goals.
Drew with Collingwood after being down by 50 points.

Richmond hasn't lost a return game v any team this year.
Richmonds only loses at the G are a goal after the siren v Freo, 9 point loss v Swans after being 5 goals up.

Adelaide will be favorites but you would be dumb to think we're no chance.

Adelaide's won 5 1/2 of the last 7 at the G including a final. That won't be an issue. This time you have a side 3 classes above the others you've met and are unlikely to fall apart under pressure. This "turnaround" is 76pts from the last time. The one side this year that have totally got a hold of you.

But, yes, you're certainly have a chance.

I'm not that confident TBH. Is it a chance to rain? Probably our best chance.
Crows have demolished every team in the rain this year, so I agree with you that I hope it rains. ;)

[

Swans beat the Hawks before that. Hawthorn were absolute guns, Tigers aren't and Adelaide is a big step up. Adelaide beat them by 76pts in their only clash.

Cotchin can't play, arm was tucked in for the bump, MRP have nowhere to go with the rules, just like Dangerfield.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...l/news-story/039e45bd106e39ab44a8e693a449928d
Does a player going in hard for the ball confuse a Carlton supporter I mean Marc Murphy never has Bryce Gibbs never has Chris Judd never did for Carlton and Trent Cotchin is far better and harder than all three and I know it might be disappointing that you wasted a pick on that spud Matthew Kreuzer instead of a player who would have been easily your best player for the last 20 years but I guess you will just have to deal with it

Cotchin will play. Tigers are good enough to win, game is at G not Adelaide Oval.
Won't be easy for the Crows(interstate team) next week. The Dockers,Eagles,Swans lost their Grand Finals to the Hawks,
because the final was at the G, so the Tigers will playing on their home deck!

Bullshit. They lost because they played the hawks, who were incredible. Tigers ain't even a patch on the Hawks of a few years back.

Walker should go to if cotch goes to.

Walker doesn't have previous convictions that have put him in a such a precarious position as Cotchin has. Cotchin only has himself to blame.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First Grand Final not involving Hawthorn, Geelong or Sydney since 2010 (and before that, 2004)

And yet, amazingly, after this weekend every team in the competition (except gws and gc) will have played in a grand final since 1999.

That's 16 teams all getting their chance within an 18 year period. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

Media saying he clubbed someone in jaw may be looked at.
Lol, there was no incident.

It would be replayed 24/7 if what you claimed had any semblance of truth.

Some serious delusion.

Who gives a f**k if it's their first grand final in 35 years or 5 years. Fact of the matter is the Crows finished on top of the ladder and deserve the right to wear their home jumper.

Who said anything about the Crows not being able to wear their home jumper?

Bullshit. They lost because they played the hawks, who were incredible. Tigers ain't even a patch on the Hawks of a few years back.

Walker doesn't have previous convictions that have put him in a such a precarious position as Cotchin has. Cotchin only has himself to blame.
Tigers are good enough to beat the crows at the G. No doubt crows are the better team, but the game is at the G, that gives
the tigers with their home crowd a good chance to win. The betting on the game is 50/50, so either team can win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back