Autopsy Adelaide v Sydney Swans AFL Rd 1 2020 - Saturday March 21 4:35pm AEDT (Adelaide Oval) TEAMS ANNOUNCED

Adelaide v Swans who wins?

• Adelaide by a lot

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Adelaide by a small margin

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney by a small margin

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Jesus Tex, if you're going to chew up all the time your team has left to turn over a kick out, you really need to kick it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He decided to do his shoelaces up and put the mouthguard into his sock.

Yeah and I criticised him for that already. But that doesn't mean missing that shot was a choke.

A choke is missing a shot you would normally make easily because you cracked under the pressure.

Well done, Sydney! Very deserved winners, though nice to see an exciting finish. Best of luck for season ahead.

I think some people should lay off Tex. Not an easy shot. Hard in that timeframe what to do, do you go quick and rush and maybe miss anyway but have extra time or take it slow and if you make it, you want least time possible for other side.

Not easy choice, not easy shot. Unfortunately he missed and took time, this will happen.

Being bitter toward player is not good for own wellbeing.

Best of luck to all remaining teams this weekend.

2 great pieces advice given to me in business many years ago.

1) kicking someone when down is classless. Even moreso when you are on top.

2) if you are still talking about grudges from years ago down the track it is not others thAt have the problem, it's you.

Really helpful tools in business but can apply here. I respect what Richmond are in our game. Great fans and atmosphere, good team right now. Try being not so bitter, even for other teams it brightens a day.

Yeah its actually laughable tbh the nimwits on here who pontificate and put s**t on clubs who are struggling or rebuilding, all along forgetting how embarrassing their clubs were or still are for such long periods of time. ****wits.

Back